Cowboys have opened the 21-day practice windows for DL Viliami Fehoko Jr. (knee) and OL Billy Price (shoulder)

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I wonder if they expect anything out of Price. I expect that Biadasz will get an offer too rich for the Cowboys next year and they’ll again be looking for a center.

popp1234

Reaction score
Kinda off-topic, but has anyone heard anything about what's going on with Martavis Bryant, the receiver they signed back in early November? Have not heard anything.

Kolemmitt

Reaction score
I didn't realize how many games Price started over his career. Does anyone know if he is any good?

AbeBeta

Reaction score
This is just to get them some practice and activate them if needed. This late in the year, guys are likely staying on IR unless a spot opens that the fit.

Teague31

Defender of the Star
Reaction score
Trade the Fehoko pick with our second and we might have been able to nab LaPorta

quickccc

Reaction score
I wonder if they expect anything out of Price. I expect that Biadasz will get an offer too rich for the Cowboys next year and they’ll again be looking for a center.
if they really value the center, i would think they do thru the NFL draft. ..that seems to be the path of the McClay operation.

quickccc

Reaction score
Trade the Fehoko pick with our second and we might have been able to nab LaPorta
and had we drafted Laporta, .. what would that have done for the development of Ferguson right now ?

Our failing seems to be that we did not trust Fergy after what he displayed in his rookie year, even with the departed
Dalton Schultz here at that time.