Cowboys have opened the 21-day practice windows for DL Viliami Fehoko Jr. (knee) and OL Billy Price (shoulder)

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
if they really value the center, i would think they do thru the NFL draft. ..that seems to be the path of the McClay operation.
I expect that as well. I wonder if Price might be a bridge or depth alongside that draft pick.

Proof

Reaction score
I'm saying we haven't had many injuries along the DL, so we haven't really had to test the depth - like Fehoko.

It wouldn't be surprising if we lost a DL or two before the playoffs.
oh gotcha. i was racking my brain lol

rambo2

Reaction score
Trade the Fehoko pick with our second and we might have been able to nab LaPorta
How about just keep the pick of Schoonmaker and just draft Chase Brown in the 4th the running back that the Bengals took in the 5th.

conner01

Reaction score
Any of you smart guys that study film take a look at how Hoffman did in the snaps he’s got this year?

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Kinda off-topic, but has anyone heard anything about what's going on with Martavis Bryant, the receiver they signed back in early November? Have not heard anything.
Not much it's more of a numbers thing as our guys have remained healthy, he's not in need, but I read somewhere that teams could try to poach him off the practice squad