RELEASED Cowboys have released CB Rashard Robinson

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
It's no surprise he was cut -- he didn't impress enough to keep a roster spot. It happens more often than not.:popcorn:

Last edited:

Batman1980

Reaction score
It's no surprise he was cut -- he didn't impress enough to keep a roster spot. It happens more often than not.:popcorn:

They completely overhauled the depth at cornerback with Diggs, Wright and Joseph. The writing was on the wall. We also have Lewis and Brown, not sure they'll carry 6 CBs but I hear CB6 is getting moved to safety.

Tussinman

Reaction score
Why would he enhance his performance in April? There are no games in April. If you're going to cheat, cheat when it counts. Sheesh
:banghead:
Yeah that's not how PEDs work. If your trying to increase your baseline strength/cardio or speed up the healing of nagging injuries then off-season it actually the best time to take PEDs.

You need to be going into training camp/OTA in the best shape of your life, you don't wait till your job is literally on the line to start gradually increasing performance.......

I can't tell if you're being serious or not, but I would imagine most people that use PEDs use them out of season as well.
Yeah literally the whole point of PEDS is to increase athletic performance/healing so you can be ready for the season to start. I don't know why he thinks the logic is to use them during the season (during the season is too late, your should already be off your last cycle and in peak shape)

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
Yeah that's not how PEDs work. If your trying to increase your baseline strength/cardio or speed up the healing of nagging injuries then off-season it actually the best time to take PEDs.

You need to be going into training camp/OTA in the best shape of your life, you don't wait till your job is literally on the line to start gradually increasing performance.......

Yeah literally the whole point of PEDS is to increase athletic performance/healing so you can be ready for the season to start. I don't know why he thinks the logic is to use them during the season (during the season is too late, your should already be off your last cycle and in peak shape)
1) I was half joking.

2) It takes HGH about two weeks to kick in, while steroids work in only two or three days. So cheating during the season would work.

3) You sound like a cheating expert, with tons of experience on your hands.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Rashard seems like a punk. Only a beta male would take to social media and talk like that. Kinda shows us why he's been bounced around. Talk is cheap.

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
I have a tons of 2nd hand experience. I did BJJ/MMA for almost 10 years and almost everyone who competed (Naga, IBJJFF, UFC/Bellator/Legacy) all took some sort of illegal substance.
Sooooo, you're saying you got beat up a lot. *** LOL--JK *** Nice to know you fought clean and refused to juice.
:clap:

Tussinman

Reaction score
Sooooo, you're saying you got beat up a lot. *** LOL--JK *** Nice to know you fought clean and refused to juice.
I trained with the pro teams but I never competed professionally so there was no point in taking anything (pro hormones, test, SARMs).

The people that needed to take it were the ones that were trying to do five to seven hours of training a day, without extra help most of them could only do three or four hours at best.

Different compounds also acted as weight cutters for those that had to drop 20 to 25 lb in 8 weeks (someone who competes at 155 walks around nearly 185, diets/stacks down to low 170s then cuts the remaining weigh the week before the weigh ins)

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
He's in the bin more than on the field.

Bones clearly likes him because he had him playing on all of the coverage teams at the end of the year last season.

The defensive staff last year should not be the metric to evaluate anything.

AKATheRake

Reaction score
Bones clearly likes him because he had him playing on all of the coverage teams at the end of the year last season.

The defensive staff last year should not be the metric to evaluate anything

The defensive staff on a defensive player should not be the metric to evaluate anything on a defensive player because the ST coach had him on plays you say. Interesting.

Get your resume ready Fuzzy, you should be applying for GM positions within the NFL and thanks for the qualified lesson.

I didn't ask but thanks again.

Especially since you're more qualified than a pro football staffer, well on the defensive side.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
The defensive staff on a defensive player should not be the metric to evaluate anything on a defensive player because the ST coach had him on plays you say. Interesting.

Get your resume ready Fuzzy, you should be applying for GM positions within the NFL and thanks for the qualified lesson.

I didn't ask but thanks again.

Especially since you're more qualified than a pro football staffer, well on the defensive side.

I never claimed that one had to do with the other.

Rest of that post reads like a whine. You posted on a public forum. You got a response from the public

If you want to stand by Mike Nolan and his personnel decisions then you go right ahead.

AKATheRake

Reaction score
I never claimed that one had to do with the other.

Rest of that post reads like a whine. You posted on a public forum. You got a response from the public

If you want to stand by Mike Nolan and his personnel decisions then you go right ahead.

Hahaha massage what you said whatever way you want. Mike McCarthy was the HC then and still is. The whole coaching staff other than Nolan is still here. The group that drafts the players are still here.

You want to say that the staff that drafted the player has no merit on what anyone thinks of the players starting ability is outright impossible not to take into account.

Yes, this is a public forum.

You kind Sir are no more qualified than who drafted and is coaching the player. Maybe in your mind, but not in reality.

The guy is not a starter in their mind. It is what it is. We don't need Mike Nolan to be here to know that. Even the new DC knows the player is not a starter.

But Bone's has him on ST's. He probably has to just to utilize the guy some way since he's absorbing a roster spot. Albeit, like you said, at the end of the season.