Egbuka receiving prop is 34…that tells you what Vegas thinks of them lol.Its the Reddy Stewart show tonight boys.
Seriously, big loss. The bucs have good receivers.
Always something with this team
So...we blew a 2nd rounder on a distraction. Go figure....Why wait a couple years to blow a draft pick when you can trade it away...and get instant gratification of sucking????I hope the team handles this news better than some fans.THE SKY IS FALLING!!!
-9.5 sure doesn't look too good right now...I wish I could take my bets back now![]()
Its a solid 25% blow to my confidence tonight.Its the Reddy Stewart show tonight boys.
Seriously, big loss. The bucs have good receivers.
We won last week. That's why you're not getting any likes for that. Wait until we lose again to make a comment like that because your minions are always out in full force when we do.100 bucks he caught it from Prescott.
