Cowboys have second lowest drops in the NFL

Zordon

Reaction score
It helps when you're not forced into passing it 50 times every week, another positive result of complimentary football.
True.

It also seems like our WRs have a bit more separation this year. I’ve seen a lot more pitch and catch type of plays this year. That’s probably a byproduct of having an elite run game the defense has to worry about and also Kellen being in the zone.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Gallup seems like he’s always been the ball dropper.

Wilson catches everything.

Reactions: BAT

Cydios

Reaction score
yeah, it's a great stat. Also, I'm sure we're up there with low passing yards but high TD passes. The fact that Dak is probably edging around 300 yard per game average with 4 TDs average is pretty fantastic. This goes to show what a good Defense can do. Defense wins games period.

conner01

Reaction score
They don't consider the CeeDee one in traffic and the Schultz one in traffic drops. It has to be egregious.
Yes
Some drops are great defense or a bad pass
A TE running across the field isn’t gonna catch a low pass behind him where a WR might can adjust to it

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
True.

It also seems like our WRs have a bit more separation this year. I’ve seen a lot more pitch and catch type of plays this year. That’s probably a byproduct of having an elite run game the defense has to worry about and also Kellen being in the zone.

Probably? I'd say it's a no-brainer...

Proof

Reaction score
pretty soon they're going to start counting diggs pbu's as drops lmao

Reactions: BAT

nalam

The realist
Reaction score
Gallup seems like he’s always been the ball dropper.

Wilson catches everything.

LOL, I was about to comment , absence of Gallup !
I dont think its due to that , better OL , better time for Dak to throw accurately, I think

Maxmadden

Reaction score
Um, you do know CeeDee drops a ****-ton of balls, right? He does seem to have been working on it though.
It's just easier for him to bash Gallup, a player that is injured because he can't defend himself with his play. He can push his agenda as long as he is injured. Whatever he is pushing.

Coop, Lamb and Gallup have suffered from some easy drops in the past. All 3 have spectacular moments that make up for it.