Signed by Cowboys Cowboys have signed CB Kelvin Joseph to his four-year rookie contract

exciter

Reaction score
Cowboyszone: OMG!!! See he's already unreliable!!1111!!! It will always be something with this guy!

Report: Joseph was out due to COVID-19

Cowboyszone: ............................................
Give it a couple hours.... someone will be speculating that his lungs are damaged beyond repair!!!

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Here we go with the 6'1 stuff again lol

just responding that somehow Joseph will not win the job because he is not 6'4" like Wright. 6'01" is big enough if the guy can cover and make plays on the ball. Frankly I don't care who wins the starting job, all I care about is guys making plays and creating turnovers.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Lucky he signed because he is too short to beat out Nashon Wright.
What does signing a contract have to do with his height, and how would Wright have been able to beat Joseph out if Joseph hadn't signed a contract?:huh:

Maxmadden

Reaction score
What does signing a contract have to do with his height, and how would Wright have been able to beat Joseph out if Joseph hadn't signed a contract?:huh:
It had to do with another thread where a famous poster basically said they put Joseph in quarantine because they want to give the job to the taller Wright.

freemanjc19

Reaction score
That's gonna buy a lot of DJ equipment.....
giphy.gif

Nothing but the best for Bossman-Fat. I need to talk to the young man though and let him know his name is not really marketable. I hope he get a few pick 6 and we can change it to Pick6-Boss!

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Nothing but the best for Bossman-Fat. I need to talk to the young man though and let him know his name is not really marketable. I hope he get a few pick 6 and we can change it to Pick6-Boss!
Bossmanfat is the greatest nickname to step foot in Dallas.