Cowboys Have Talked With Burress

NeonDeion21

Reaction score
Tim MacMahon ‏@espn_macmahon
Source says Cowboys have had "very preliminary" talks with Plaxico Burress' rep. @calvinwatkins will have story up soon.

tupperware

A Plastic Container
Reaction score
Not sure what to think, really. You don't want guys who have those kinds of off the field issues but with our WR situation and injuries + uncertainty at the 3rd WR spot..

Hmm.

Frozen700

Reaction score
Hate him....

But would def take him. He is a good WR, and a great Red zone threat

ThrowuptheXDez88

Reaction score
yup I'd welcome Plaxico in a heart beat.. Would be nice to have that big target in goal-line situations and spreading out the field with Dez and Plaxico on the outside and Miles running the slot in 3 WR sets

RS12

Reaction score
If it means winning now count me in. He was a red zone beast and that is where the team has problems.

hornitosmonster

Reaction score
plaxico or Sims-Walker please. Miles is looking like he is on the downside due to injuries.

TheSport78

The Excellence of Execution
Reaction score
NeonDeion21;4655401 said:
[youtube]1D5Sa2Yq-2g[/youtube]

:laugh2:

:laugh2:

SDCowboy85;4655403 said:
More like cue the endzone TD celebrations.

I somewhat understand the Plaxico situation. If healthy, Miles would be the slot guy with Plaxico and Dez on outside.

if Miles gets hurt, Beasley or Harris could play the slot. It gives Dallas more versatility with their WR's.

Of course, this would be so much easier if Andre Holmes had been the guy Jerry Jones raved about.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
If his hamstrings are working, why not! It seems that you cannot really count on Austin for every game!

a_minimalist

Reaction score
I wouldn't mind Plax. I'd prefer to stay away from any previous Giant but I wouldn't mind having him on the team. I'm not sure why everyone is so afraid of him. He hasn't had any problems since he shot himself has he?

Yuma Cactus

Reaction score
For the vet minimum and a small, cap friendly bonus, bring him in for the rest of camp. Cut him before week 1 if he isn't a big upgrade.