Cowboys haven't won a Week 4 game since 2007

Zordon

Reaction score
This is a weird trend.

'08, lost to the Skins after starting 3-0.
'09, lost @ Denver after starting 2-1.
'10, lost to the Titans after starting 1-2.
'11, lost to the Lions after starting 2-1.
'12, lost to the Bears after starting 2-1.

'07 we beat the Rams, but even the '04-06 seasons we lost our 4th game of the year.

I really hope we don't get big headed and drop this game vs the Chargers. We need to break this streak.

Last edited:

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
I know we can lose this game the chargers are pretty good. But the only things they have over us is a better safety and a better oc and head coach. We should win but you never know with this team.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
We need to beat the Chargers just for the simple fact that we're playing Denver the week after.

HeavyBarrel

Reaction score
We need to beat the Chargers just for the simple fact that we're playing Denver the week after.

Obviously a simple google search would tell me for sure but it seems we haven't beat the Broncos since the mid 90's.....maybe even Tommy Maddox was in for Elway

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
This is a weird trend.

'08, lost to the Skins after starting 3-0.
'09, lost @ Denver after starting 2-1.
'10, lost to the Titans after starting 1-2.
'11, lost to the Lions after starting 2-1.
'12, lost to the Bears after starting 2-1.

'07 we beat the Rams, but even the '04-06 seasons we lost our 4th game of the year.

I really hope we don't get big headed and drop this game vs the Chargers. We need to break this streak.

A very telling stat.

The importance of wanting to be 3-1 with Denver up after the Chargers can not be underestimated.

Everson24

Reaction score
Obviously a simple google search would tell me for sure but it seems we haven't beat the Broncos since the mid 90's.....maybe even Tommy Maddox was in for Elway

I think the last time we beat them was in 1995

HeavyBarrel

Reaction score
I think the last time we beat them was in 1995

Yea and we've never beaten the Ravens (small sample) and we haven't beaten the Patriots in a looooong time either not really relevant to topic at hand regarding Denver just kinda interesting I guess