What Just Happened Here
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

OGC.8054799c54d4a790afa6eae3b01e2450
:flagwave::starspin:

Flamma

Reaction score
I guess we are starting 0-1.....

Anyone can win in the first couple of weeks. Especially week 1. The first week tells you absolutely nothing about how good teams are going to be moving forward. It's like a full contact preseason game that counts. Teams are completely different 4-5 weeks later.

ESisback

Reaction score
Well, he's never lost to the Cowboys in 6 other tries but I'm sure those were all the refs fault, too.

Yep, 26 years and 3 playoff wins because of those darn refs.

About as ridiculous as “the laughingstock of the NFL”, “we’ll never win a meaningful game again”, and “Jerry’s a moron who only cares about money”.

ESisback

Reaction score
Anyone can win in the first couple of weeks. Especially week 1. The first week tells you absolutely nothing about how good teams are going to be moving forward. It's like a full contact preseason game that counts. Teams are completely different 4-5 weeks later.
True, so why is the sky falling if Dallas loses that game? I seem to remember the Eeyores celebrating last year’s 2 point loss with “Told you so’s” and “No moral victories”.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
True, so why is the sky falling if Dallas loses that game? I seem to remember the Eeyores celebrating last year’s 2 point loss with “Told you so’s” and “No moral victories”.

Yup, and now is a chance at home to get back at them. The Cowboys supporters in the crowd are going to need to be loud, just as they get when the Eagles are in town.

ESisback

Reaction score