Cowboys in 1st place NFC East!

mldardy

Reaction score
I said this the other day but winning this game is huge because we have a 4-0 record in the division right now and we can do no worse than 4-2 in the division. Everyone in the division has at least 2 losses in the division so the tiebreakers are hugely in our favor right now. I know it looks like it might come down to that last game against Philly but I really hope it doesn't and that game means nothing.

JoeyBoy718

Reaction score
Another good thing is we're 4-0 in the division and Philly is 3-2. That means we can theoretically finished tied with Philly and still win the tie-breaker as long as we beat either Washington or Philly in our final two division games. And as long as we beat Philly, we'd win regardless since we would have won both the head-to-heads.

rynochop

Reaction score
Yep, I think we'll be 1.5 up as I sit on the couch digesting turkey Thursday.

ISUFan22

Reaction score
They lost to a pretty bad Titans team at home today. I think we blow them out.

LOL. You watched this team at all?

Could happen - but more likely that Dallas plays down to their level. That's been the Cowboy way for a while now. Play up or down to the level of competition.

cml750

Reaction score
Being in first is not saying much as pitiful as the once mighty NFC East has become not to mention the Thanksgiving game could easily become a loss given our inconsistency under Garrett.

rynochop

Reaction score
LOL. You watched this team at all?

Could happen - but more likely that Dallas plays down to their level. That's been the Cowboy way for a while now. Play up or down to the level of competition.

Take away the horrible calls and todays game would have been no where near as close. But yes, I know they do.

JoeyBoy718

Reaction score
Being in first is not saying much as pitiful as the once mighty NFC East has become not to mention the Thanksgiving game could easily become a loss given our inconsistency under Garrett.

It's not as pitiful as it looks now that the season is shaping up. Let's look around the league to see how pitiful the NFC East is:

AFC East: Patriots may have the division lead with 4 losses (after the Broncos game). Then you have a couple 5-6 and 4-7 teams.

AFC North: Bengals with 4 losses lead. Then some 5-6 and 4-7 teams.

AFC South: 4 loss Colts lead it, and they've had some awful losses lately. Then you have a 5-6 team and the two worst teams in the NFL (Jags and Texans).

AFC West: Excellent division overall.

NFC North: A 5-5-1 Packers team who hasn't had Rodgers in a month is only a half game out of first.

NFC South and NFC West: Very strong divisions.