Cowboys in Denver?

Champsheart

Reaction score
Does anyone know how to find out what Hotel they are staying in and what their schedule is?

CoCo

Reaction score
Champsheart;2189141 said:
Does anyone know how to find out what Hotel they are staying in and what their schedule is?

I do know the Denver practice sessions with the Cowboys are closed to the public so at the hotel is probably your best access point. Otherwise, I'm no help. :)

cowboys2233

Reaction score

Let me know when you find out so I can meet them in the lobby! I'll be the guy wearing the bright blue afro wig and silver star pasties on my nipples. :eek:

Champsheart

Reaction score
CoCo;2189180 said:
I do know the Denver practice sessions with the Cowboys are closed to the public so at the hotel is probably your best access point. Otherwise, I'm no help. :)

Yhea I am trying to figure out what Hotel they are in and get an idea when they will be traveling back and forth to it.

cowboys2233

Reaction score
Champsheart;2189189 said:
Yhea I am trying to figure out what Hotel they are in and get an idea when they will be traveling back and forth to it.

Are you an assassin or something?

Doomsday101

Reaction score
I think Denver practice is held in Greeley Colorado a bit of a ways from Denver

Champsheart

Reaction score
Doomsday101;2189225 said:
I think Denver practice is held in Greeley Colorado a bit of a ways from Denver

Nope, there practice is held at Dove Valley, about 2 miles from my work in Englewood.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Champsheart;2189249 said:
Nope, there practice is held at Dove Valley, about 2 miles from my work in Englewood.

I know at one time they were practicing in Greeley. I just happen to be on vacation in Colorado and saw them in Greeley. Then again that was several years ago

Champsheart

Reaction score
Doomsday101;2189259 said:
I know at one time they were practicing in Greeley. I just happen to be on vacation in Colorado and saw them in Greeley. Then again that was several years ago

Yhea they used to have their Training Camps there, but have been at their Dove Valley headquarters for the last 3 or 4 years.

cowboys2233

Reaction score
Doomsday101;2189259 said:

Greeley smells like cow poo.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
They will be staying at the Marriott. If you call they can confirm which one.

DallasCowpoke

Fierce Allegiance
Reaction score
cowboys2233;2189187 said:
Let me know when you find out so I can meet them in the lobby! I'll be the guy wearing the bright blue afro wig and silver star pasties on my nipples.

Apparently CrazyCowboy's apple's, DON'T fall far from the tree!

Big Dakota

Reaction score
DallasCowpoke;2189645 said:
Apparently CrazyCowboy's apple's, DON'T fall far from the tree!

Didn't you know, cowboys2233 is the luv child of CC and hugs lady.