Cowboys in for a bad beating this weekend

JayMills

Benched
Reaction score
Thers nothin better than an overrated teams coming off off an emotional victory an then playing an underrated teams coming off off a game thet should have won, and they flying under the radar:) .

Good luck to you guys, not so much, ha!

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
First page.

beat that suckers.

they must not speak english in San Francisco.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Oh look, yet another fan registers before a game, comes in with his prediction, and will disappear after the game. Hoo boy, how lucky are we?

Romo2Dez4six

Touchdown!!!!
Reaction score
Hostile;2427843 said:
Oh look, yet another fan registers before a game, comes in with his prediction, and will disappear after the game. Hoo boy, how lucky are we?

not as lucky as you with the tixs:D

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
Well, JayMills, (you are a 49'er fan, right) are you coming back AFTER the game? Or, will you crawl back into the closet?

:rolleyes:

JayMills

Benched
Reaction score
Hostile;2427843 said:
Oh gosh, you must be thee owenr or pruduction guy of this websight. i am not going anywhere. just make sure you are here to eat some croy after the game pimpin.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
JayMills;2427853 said:
Oh gosh, you must be thee owenr or pruduction guy of this websight. i am not going anywhere. just make sure you are here to eat some croy after the game pimpin.

We fed it to Commanders fans this week, we will gladly feed it to you next week.

...Crow that is. Not sure what croy is.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
JayMills;2427853 said:

He has seen clowns like you a thousand times .....

You will get yourself banned ...... probably before the game.

jzcowboy

Reaction score
JayMills;2427834 said:
Thers nothin better than an overrated teams coming off off an emotional victory an then playing an underrated teams coming off off a game thet should have won, and they flying under the radar:) .

I think we can take some trash talking and wouldn't be offended by it. But at least give some facts and figures, something to back up your claim.

JayMills

Benched
Reaction score
nyc;2427855 said:
We fed it to Commanders fans this week, we will gladly feed it to you next week.

we got a coach who is going to pulls out all the stops againgst an nationals team, and he is new and got somethin to prove. this is a a rivalry game, you fools if you dont see that

deepBLUE

Reaction score
...and the 49's are what?...3-7? i just don't understand trash-talking for the most part...maybe it's indicative of something...

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
zrinkill;2427859 said:

Nah, Hos likes to play with trolls. Expect an epic beatdown and then maybe a banning by one of the staff.

Arch Stanton

it was the grave marked unknown right beside
Reaction score
JayMills;2427853 said:

Good comeback.....for a five year old. :rolleyes:

aikemirv

Reaction score
JayMills;2427834 said:

First of all your team is not underrated by anybody. And they are not flying under anyones radar.

At least you have some hope though.

dallas_112678

Reaction score
JayMills;2427834 said:

Flying way way under the radar, hell they arent even flying but just taking the train.

Romo2Dez4six

Touchdown!!!!
Reaction score
JayMills;2427853 said:

is that how all niners fans talk? if so WOW just WOW:eek:

jzcowboy

Reaction score
nyc;2427855 said:

Croy is probably something that those fruity tooty San Francisco people eat after their parade is done.

TD22

Reaction score
JayMills;2427853 said:

thee = the
owenr = owner
pruduction = production
websight = website
croy = crow

learn some english jay mills from san fran

aikemirv

Reaction score
JayMills;2427834 said:

First of all your team is not underrated by anybody. And they are not flying under anyones radar.

At least you have some hope though.

And the Cowboys overated - by who? We were ranked 22nd in a power ranking last week!

JayMills

Benched
Reaction score
zrinkill;2427859 said:

wht rule did i break, i read them. you trying to censure me just because i amnot a cowboys fans? that doesn sound very fair. but it be what it be. k sarah sarah.