Cowboys inactives

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
They mentioned he's had a lingering foot problem.

Honestly...the enabling on this team is just sickening. There is no way he sits if Jimmy was here. Can't make the club sittin in the tub. That mentality has been gone for far too long...:rolleyes:

Mr Cowboy

Reaction score
And no Brice Butler tells me...they are not going to resign him....and are getting Noah Brown ready for a larger role. Honestly...I think I would have sat Terrence Williams before I sat Butler.:rolleyes:
or that his foot injury is worse than they thought!

The Dark Bishop

Reaction score
And no Brice Butler tells me...they are not going to resign him....and are getting Noah Brown ready for a larger role. Honestly...I think I would have sat Terrence Williams before I sat Butler.:rolleyes:

Both seem inconsistent as of late. A toss up really.... lol

jblaze2004

Reaction score
Butler just hasn't come along.
And I don't see much in Noah Brown either
Just another big body who can't get separation.

really no one in our offense gets much if any separation. QB's always throwing in tight windows in our scheme.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
With this QB megatron would get 800 yards
They would likely be so far up on the scoreboard when he had 400 yards in the 1st half that they would play the young WRs for the 2nd half.

I do agree that Megatron could average about 800 per game with Dak if they didn't rest him in the 2nd half of games.

They could sign Megatron tomorrow and by Tuesday he would know this offense better than Dez and by Wednesday Dez would be relagated to carry carrying Megatron's extra jock around.