Cowboys inactives

Pants

Reaction score
This is the One week Irving was really needed so that brees could step up in the pocket. Irving can leave any time now....loser

Blackthorn

Reaction score
Tyrone, Lee, and Irving need to be playing next Sunday against the Eagles
I agree with you on that. Dallas needs all hands-on-deck in December. I don't get Irving, he needs to realize the opportunity he has. One day he will have to get a real job....that's when reality will set-in.

Jipper

Reaction score
This is the One week Irving was really needed so that brees could step up in the pocket. Irving can leave any time now....loser

I don’t even remember what his injury was

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
I don’t even remember what his injury was
I think it was something ankle related. A sprain probably. Wouldn't be surprised if there are also some "personal" things he needs to take care of as well.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Reportedly, David Irving has a high ankle sprain, so there's that to consider, also.
Of course, if it weren't for that, it'd likely be something else to blame . . .:thumbdown:

Seems odd to me how many of his teammates deal with problems but he cannot.

Last edited:

Reid1boys

Reaction score
I think it was something ankle related. A sprain probably. Wouldn't be surprised if there are also some "personal" things he needs to take care of as well.
Personal problems should take a week. If your personal problems kept you from work for a month, youd be givin your walking papers. Ive been suportive of Irving the entire time...... not that matters, but even I am about done with him.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Personal problems should take a week. If your personal problems kept you from work for a month, youd be givin your walking papers. Ive been suportive of Irving the entire time...... not that matters, but even I am about done with him.
high ankle sprains take 3-6 weeks depending on the severity..he has vaild reason for not playing..hoping he LEE, and Smith all back for Eagles..Tavon Austin had a torn groin, not sure if he comes back..

Big D

Reaction score
This game comes down to Fleming, Su'a-filo, and Looney vs Cam Jordan, T Davidson and sheldon rankins.