Cowboys inactives

CB61

Reaction score
I hope they don't think that this Tristan Hill thing is another project like Rico Gathers they should have learned from that one of course he does have some football experience if that even matters

CB61

Reaction score
I hope they don't think that this Tristan Hill thing is another project like Rico Gathers they should have learned from that one of course he does have some football experience if that even matters
However it was good to see Wilson practicing again hopefully we'll see him soon

Big D

Reaction score
Dang no Wilson
tenor.gif

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
With Taco Charlton inactive for the second straight game, there has to be a major wonder about his future on the Cowboys’ roster with Robert Quinn returning from a two-game suspension on Monday. The Cowboys will likely have a roster exemption for a few days but will have to create room for Quinn on the 53-man roster for him to play against Miami in Week 3. Charlton, a former first-round pick, is guaranteed his $1.376 million base salary this season and $458,000 of his 2020 base salary.

i

Todd Archer, ESPN Staff Writer

Batman1980

Reaction score
With Taco Charlton inactive for the second straight game, there has to be a major wonder about his future on the Cowboys’ roster with Robert Quinn returning from a two-game suspension on Monday. The Cowboys will likely have a roster exemption for a few days but will have to create room for Quinn on the 53-man roster for him to play against Miami in Week 3. Charlton, a former first-round pick, is guaranteed his $1.376 million base salary this season and $458,000 of his 2020 base salary.

i

Best guess, Taco gets moved this week for bad compensation to free up a space for the returning Quinn.

reddyuta

Reaction score
i dont get why we still still have Knight and Gifford on the 53,arent they really injured and wont be able to play any time soon?

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

i

What's to "major wonder"? Epic bust of a draft pick and decision.

giphy.gif

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

i

The Cowboys have been so much better at drafting the last few years. But you can’t hit the jackpot every time. With Taco being inactive for the second straight game means we probably won’t get much if anything in a trade. If you were a team interested in TC why spend anything in draft capital when he may be available through waivers soon?