Cowboys injury report: Caelen Carson listed as did not practice

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
You should watch him again. He was the leading tackler on the team and made some good hits.
All I saw was him and the rest of our D being dragged from line of scrimmage to first down marker all game. The Henry stiff arm will give him nightmares for years to come. If you have the time today can you please send me the D tackling stats for the game? See below from what I gather:

Kendricks: 12 Tackles
Carson/Diggs: 6
Lawrence/Hooker/Overshown: 5

What does make some good hits even mean? Not picking on a Rookie who is only playing because of injury, but the team had 0 sacks and gave up almost 200 yards on the ground. This is hardly something to pound your chest about

rambo2

Reaction score
All I saw was him and the rest of our D being dragged from line of scrimmage to first down marker all game. The Henry stiff arm will give him nightmares for years to come. If you have the time today can you please send me the D tackling stats for the game? See below from what I gather:

Kendricks: 12 Tackles
Carson/Diggs: 6
Lawrence/Hooker/Overshown: 5

What does make some good hits even mean? Not picking on a Rookie who is only playing because of injury, but the team had 0 sacks and gave up almost 200 yards on the ground. This is hardly something to pound your chest about
I'm glad that he came back and hit some people. He is an aggressive player.

MyFairLady

Reaction score
He was terrible on that one play but at least that guy was fighting hard out there. The so called "stars" on this team didn't put up half the fight that guy did. And anyone dumping on him for the stiff arm I was proud of him for throwing his body out there time after time trying to do what he could to help the team. He didn't care how he looked he only cared what he could do to help and he genuinely felt terrible about blowing the play early on.

Digg avoided Henry so badly it looked like a comedy sketch. Parsons was so far removed from every play it was pathetic and he was still picking himself up off the ground after every play. D Flaw was clearly checked out.

I say good job Carson and keep fighting.

gtb1943

Reaction score
He was terrible on that one play but at least that guy was fighting hard out there. The so called "stars" on this team didn't put up half the fight that guy did. And anyone dumping on him for the stiff arm I was proud of him for throwing his body out there time after time trying to do what he could to help the team. He didn't care how he looked he only cared what he could do to help and he genuinely felt terrible about blowing the play early on.

Digg avoided Henry so badly it looked like a comedy sketch. Parsons was so far removed from every play it was pathetic and he was still picking himself up off the ground after every play. D Flaw was clearly checked out.

I say good job Carson and keep fighting.
the kid has the want to and he is a rookie so I am willing to give him time
put on the hotseat like he is you going to have to accept some plays will be made on him

MyFairLady

Reaction score
I wonder what the Bengals fans are thinking today at 0 and 3 and 0 championships in their entire history. Lol
They were just in the superbowl and made the conference championship game after that. I am guessing they are bummed but still pretty hopeful based on recent success.

DoctorChicken

Reaction score
He's a rookie Day 3 pick CB. Gonna have some tough days. He's shown some talent and playmaking ability. Not like he's Mazi out there or something. He gets some grace.
Seriously. He is obviously giving it his all on the field. It's not like he isn't trying.

He is just unfortunately getting baptized by fire.