Twitter: Cowboys Injury Report: DE Randy Gregory to return on Wed; Coop has bruised ribs

ItzKelz

Reaction score

Allow me to translate......
hqdefault.jpg

games.......

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So really no updates, just about what we already knew.
I want to know more of a status, will they practice, be available for the game on Monday.

GMO415

Reaction score
Shocker. He missed all TC and now he'll miss three weeks.

Reactions: BAT

J-man

Reaction score
Coop was injured against the Bucs when he landed on the helmet of the defender in the end zone on his second TD catch. If he was out there against LA he should be good to go by Monday night. I hope he's a little more spry than he was against the Chargers though.

stinkface

Reaction score
I think his ribs have been an issue for some time. Recall his touchdown catch last week against TB in the end zone. He laid there for a good long while. Ribs were hurt that long ago.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Tough injury for a WR considering how often they are hit in the mid section as they go up for passes exposing the ribs. I hope he can go, find out later this week. I think it is hard to say too much on the Monday following a Sunday game when the soreness is normally at it's worse the day after. Thankfully reports are negative on broken ribs at least based on reports I have seen thus far.

waving monkey

Reaction score
bruised ribs are serious pain and twisting the torso is a killer
maybe pain killers can do something but man they hurt