Cowboys Injury Report

jblaze2004

Reaction score
I wonder why we don't just move Tyler Smith at LT? I hear people saying that's his future position. I don't believe so otherwise he would be playing their now. Chuma or Bass can play Guard.

kiheikiwi

Maui No Ka Oi
Reaction score
I wonder why we don't just move Tyler Smith at LT? I hear people saying that's his future position. I don't believe so otherwise he would be playing their now. Chuma or Bass can play Guard.
It's gotta be the continuity thing. Oline depends on that more than another position. Last year they moved Tyler between both Guatd and Tackle. Believe they want him to play one position this year and hoped with Tyron AND Chuma AND Asim as the 3rd in line, they could get thru the year.
We are already on our 3rd LT.
Tyler will be the starting LT next year. We will need to draft a starting caliber LG come next draft.
They have to know the importance of this week's game, either Tyron or Chuma will start - but who will finish the game is up for debate.

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
So, Tyron Smith, well on his way to missing 3rd week of practice after missing 2 games, is just going to step on the field Sunday and play against one of the best Defensive fronts in the game?

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
So, Tyron Smith, well on his way to missing 3rd week of practice after missing 2 games, is just going to step on the field Sunday and play against one of the best Defensive fronts in the game?
Not his first rodeo, partner.