Cowboys Injury Report

Praxit

Reaction score
...to bad Gallup is having hard time. Dude is healthy right now.

Teague31

Defender of the Star
Reaction score
Tyron is the punchline to a joke at this point. Hasn’t played a snap in like 3 weeks and still can’t practice

Nav22

Reaction score
He won’t play. No way he doesn’t practice all week and suddenly suits up Sunday. He went through the walkthrough last week and sat
We're not at "all week" yet. Maybe he gets some work in tomorrow?

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score

Tyron seems optimistic. We'll need him.

I understand why some fans are fed up with Tyron, but it isn't like he doesn't want to play. His body is just breaking down. He wanted to go last week, but the medical staff held him back. I wish he'd get treated with more respect on here. The team understands it is better off with Tyron playing part of a season than it is with Tyron playing none of the season. Hopefully, someone like Asim gets to the point where that is not the case because it isn't like Tyron's health issues are going to magically go away. He's in decline heathwise. But that's no reason to disrespect him.

Gambit

Reaction score
Tyron is not playing. :thumbdown:
When I asked LT Tyron Smith if there was a good probability he would play Sunday his response “oh yeah”. He’s resting his neck so stinger doesn’t flare up again and staying on top of his strength conditioning

conner01

Reaction score
I understand why some fans are fed up with Tyron, but it isn't like he doesn't want to play. His body is just breaking down. He wanted to go last week, but the medical staff held him back. I wish he'd get treated with more respect on here. The team understands it is better off with Tyron playing part of a season than it is with Tyron playing none of the season. Hopefully, someone like Asim gets to the point where that is not the case because it isn't like Tyron's health issues are going to magically go away. He's in decline heathwise. But that's no reason to disrespect him.
If he misses 4-5 games a season he’s good enough in the others to be worth letting play out his contract which was one of the most team friendly ever

baltcowboy

Reaction score
When I asked LT Tyron Smith if there was a good probability he would play Sunday his response “oh yeah”. He’s resting his neck so stinger doesn’t flare up again and staying on top of his strength conditioning
I bet you a positive post about Mountain that Tyron misses the game. :thumbup:

gimmesix

Reaction score
If he misses 4-5 games a season he’s good enough in the others to be worth letting play out his contract which was one of the most team friendly ever
He's played four and missed three, so he's not on that pace, but I'll take 10 games a season from him. And hopefully the playoffs. At least until we find a left tackle and left guard good enough to make him expendable.

gimmesix

Reaction score
I bet you a positive post about Mountain that Tyron misses the game. :thumbup:
I think he'll try to go, but if they are keeping him sidelined in practice to not aggravate the stinger, there's a good chance he won't make it through the game.

conner01

Reaction score
He's played four and missed three, so he's not on that pace, but I'll take 10 games a season from him. And hopefully the playoffs. At least until we find a left tackle and left guard good enough to make him expendable.
He’s got one year left doesn’t he? A LT wouldn’t shock me in the upcoming draft. I’d rather keep smith inside but it all depends how things fall

gimmesix

Reaction score
He’s got one year left doesn’t he? A LT wouldn’t shock me in the upcoming draft. I’d rather keep smith inside but it all depends how things fall
I think the plan will still be to move Tyler back out to tackle because they want to maximize his value. Plus, if we have a late-round pick, it's hard to find LTs without any warts. I'd prefer to just add another lineman to the mix somewhere in those first three picks and try to sort the LT and LG spots among Tyler, Richards, Bass and the pick.

TwoDeep3

Reaction score
Every year that Dak has been the QB of the Dallas Cowboys, Tyron Smith has not played a full season.

I have no clue why I was worried beginning before the last draft that this team would go as far as the offensive line would take them. And that injuries would be critical to the outcome of the season.

I suppose my concern that the team made a mistake drafting a TE instead of a guard was unfounded.