Cowboys last drive in the 4th

Arrius

Reaction score
Maybe I've been playing Madden for to long. But...

During the Cowboys last drive when they were trying to run time off the clock. I was hoping Garrett would call a Play Action Pass and throw deep to Owens. Philly was playing to stop the run. I think this would have been the perfect opportunity to catch Philly off guard. I believe we could have scored a td on the play because Philly was so worried about stopping the run. I think Garret should have called the play on 2nd down. Not only would the play catch the team off guard. But in the future teams would be worried that Garrett would call the same play. Therefore Defenses wouldn't be stacking the box making it easier for Barber to gain a first down when we are trying to run time off the clock.

Your thoughts?

Doomsday101

Reaction score
hassell;2268990 said:
Maybe I've been playing Madden for to long. But...

During the Cowboys last drive when they were trying to run time off the clock. I was hoping Garrett would call a Play Action Pass and throw deep to Owens. Philly was playing to stop the run. I think this would have been the perfect opportunity to catch Philly off guard. I believe we could have scored a td on the play because Philly was so worried about stopping the run. I think Garret should have called the play on 2nd down. Not only would the play catch the team off guard. But in the future teams would be worried that Garrett would call the same play. Therefore Defenses wouldn't be stacking the box making it easier for Barber to gain a first down when we are trying to run time off the clock.

Your thoughts?

Well Jason did call the pass to Barber but was over his head. Had Romo been able to connect with Barber there was a lot of room to run.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
Romo did blow that one. I can't fault him for it. It was a maximum blitz. MB was all alone out there. He would have run for at least 15-20yds likely more. Only two Eagles in the picture.