Twitter: Cowboys LB Damien Wilson is also working out for the team today

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
I honestly haven't kept up with him after he left Dallas. Is he decent? Can he help our LB depth??
I believe he started on KC's defense the year they won a tile some years ago. Seemed like while in Dallas, they were afraid to leave him on the field for anything other than obvious running downs. And that was nearly 5 years ago.

Jipper

Reaction score
funny some of the comments in here you guys act like LB's on OL are just readily available during week 18?

At least bringing in a run blocking OL could help, LB at this point is a body but at least he was pretty decent when he was here...

Rayman70

Reaction score
I like adding linebacker depth . I have no issue with this if we sign him. Makes alot of sense. We have like 2 actual linebackers I think, on the 53. Wilson is better than Clark day 1.

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
We're getting the band back together! LOL
giphy.gif

blueblood70

Reaction score
funny some of the comments in here you guys act like LB's on OL are just readily available during week 18?

At least bringing in a run blocking OL could help, LB at this point is a body but at least he was pretty decent when he was here...
so let me get this straight when the rest of the league do this its applauded but when the cowboys say jerry likes his guys..but when they are trying to fill some holes for the playoffs, you all crap all over it..right that the way boyzzonefansare!. the jones family they're damned if they do, damned if they don't..,Its simply depth insurance..

need a big back as well.