Cowboys Lions pregame pep talk

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
....MEANWHILE
3glr3p.jpg

Flamma

Reaction score
Don’t remember if the Cowboys won this game but it seemed like they lost most of the games when they showed Brooking do his fire up huddle. They were like the kiss of death.

The video says the Cowboys won 17-0, so I'm guessing the Cowboys won that game.

That was the 2009 season where we shut out the Commanders and Eagles in back to back games to end the season. Can it get any better than that? Dallas has a chance to do that again this season too. But we have a better chance of seeing God walking down the street than that happening.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
The video says the Cowboys won 17-0, so I'm guessing the Cowboys won that game.

That was the 2009 season where we shut out the Commanders and Eagles in back to back games to end the season. Can it get any better than that? Dallas has a chance to do that again this season too. But we have a better chance of seeing God walking down the street than that happening.

I’m thinking we’ll probably have to beat the Eagles and Commanders to make the playoffs. Based on our remaining schedule and Philly’s we’ll likely be a game back entering the Philly game. We’ll have to win the last two games to win the NFC East. However if we lose to a backup QB tomorrow in Detroit we’ll end up no better than 7-9.

jwitten82

Reaction score
"This is all we need! Yeah! We're gonna keep hitting 'em! We're gonna keep hitting 'em! :mad:
They might get back up. Then we're gonna hit 'em again! :mad:
And when they're barely hanging on ...What're we gonna do? :mad:
We're gonna hit 'em in the mouth! We're gonna bloody their nose! We're gonna knock 'em to the ground!" :mad:
--Keith Brooking :D

Thought we'd enjoy a bit of nostalgia and fire for this week. :flagwave:
Lmao that was one of the weakest pregame speeches ever...he probably gets embarrassed when he sees that

Flamma

Reaction score
I’m thinking we’ll probably have to beat the Eagles and Commanders to make the playoffs. Based on our remaining schedule and Philly’s we’ll likely be a game back entering the Philly game. We’ll have to win the last two games to win the NFC East. However if we lose to a backup QB tomorrow in Detroit we’ll end up no better than 7-9.

I'm thinking exactly what you're thinking. But I'm also thinking this Cowboys team is not bad enough to follow up that loss to the Vikings with a loss to Detroit without Stafford. But I guess anything can happen. I will say however, I don't think Dallas beats the Eagles in week 16 if it comes down to the division. I have no confidence at all in that happening.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'm thinking exactly what you're thinking. But I'm also thinking this Cowboys team is not bad enough to follow up that loss to the Vikings with a loss to Detroit without Stafford. But I guess anything can happen. I will say however, I don't think Dallas beats the Eagles in week 16 if it comes down to the division. I have no confidence at all in that happening.

We lost to the Jets. That means pretty much anyone can beat us.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score

I don’t think any of us thought the Cowboys were bad enough to follow up 2 straight losses with a loss to the hapless Jets a few weeks ago. I’m certainly not anticipating a loss tomorrow but we are 3-7 the past two seasons on the road and we haven’t had a very good recent history against backup QB’s. Matt Flynn had a career day tossing 4 TD passes against the Cowboys subbing for Aaron Rodgers back in 2013. We caught a huge break with Rodgers out and ended up losing to Flynn. Colt McCoy the Commanders third QB had a career day against us back in 2014 and Josh McCown tossed 4 TD passes for the Bears against us in 2013.

If the Cowboys lose two of their next three games which is possible with Buffalo and New England coming up they’ll be 6-6 with the Rams, Bears and Philly coming up. The next two games are a must because good luck beating New England in Foxboro. It’s pretty much down to now or never for the Cowboys. If they’re going to get on a run it has to start tomorrow. This is the time of year where are you start separating the pretenders from the contenders.