Cowboys Lose Mexico's Issac Alarcon; Lineman Signs with 49ers

Big_D

Reaction score
SF apparently don't realize he's just a publicity stunt.

jwitten82

Reaction score
Stop listening to that liar. He's a habitual liar. No one said Alarcón was to become an All Pro. A few of us said he was worth keeping as a backup to build up. If you look up his preseason game tapes over recent years, Alarcón did ok. It's a reason the 49ers decided to sign him up for next year's roster. They clearly have done some research on him.
Yea, they needed someone to beat up on in camp, and they said let's sign this sucka

lostar2009

Reaction score
I didnt know he was still on the squad. Holding on to him this long is the reason why this team suck.

Proof

Reaction score
was actually pulling for this guy. thought he might become a player. bummer

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Axe5WV.gif

EST_1986

Reaction score
Stop listening to that liar. He's a habitual liar. No one said Alarcón was to become an All Pro. A few of us said he was worth keeping as a backup to build up. If you look up his preseason game tapes over recent years, Alarcón did ok. It's a reason the 49ers decided to sign him up for next year's roster. They clearly have done some research on him.
There was someone here who said Alacorn was the next Larry Allen, can’t remember who it was but all I know is Alacorn is not a good football player. They don’t have enough time on this planet to make him one

I think it may have been DakAttack if it wasn't you. There's not many people who think this bum can play.

1942willys

Reaction score
There was someone here who said Alacorn was the next Larry Allen, can’t remember who it was but all I know is Alacorn is not a good football player. They don’t have enough time on this planet to make him one

I think it may have been DakAttack if it wasn't you. There's not many people who think this bum can play.
I remember that; it was from one of the dumbest posters here but do not remember which

The fact that he never has shown anything and the staff never thought him worth trying to show anything kind of says it all
Not saying they cannot be wrong but his ceiling was like the 10th OL guy on any roster

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Alarcon was gone since August.

So naturally the media spins this as "Dallas loses".....

jgboys1

Reaction score
Now I am going to have to sell my Dallas Cowboys Alarcon Jersey.:(