Video: Cowboys make Stephen A Smith's Top 5 List

RonnieT24

Reaction score
Nooooooooo! That feels like a kiss of death coming from him.

My sentiments exactly.. not that I think he has any real impact.. but once the media starts nut ridin this team they tend to lose focus.. Seen it too many times.. Puts me in the unfortunate position of actually hoping they lose a few just to keep their heads on straight.. and I HATE feeling that way.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I think he is trying to give Cowboys Nation and Michael Irvin heart attacks.

Scotman

Reaction score
30 seconds before I have to move on. I guess I got old, because that's too loud. I can't stand the constant screaming as if that lends credence to any one's opinion.

Jipper

Reaction score
hes hyping them this week, then after they beat the rams hes going to put the debate up on them vs philly for a ratings bonanza, then after the philly / dallas games hes going to explode either way....

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
He probably spent 48 hrs putting that together because when asked a question about football on the spot he is about as clueless as I am about cornhole championships

ZekeTrain

Reaction score
I like SAS when he is on the radio, he is calm and cool. A smart dude.

His on air TV personality is too much. I cannot look past all the screaming.

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
I really don't understand how anyone can watch this. It's just a dude yelling through your screen. If I wanted that I'd watch Lewis Black, at least the eventual migraine I end up with will be tempered by some of the jokes.