Twitter: Cowboys Making History Today?

DFWJC

Reaction score

:huh:

Ok BAT, honest question here.

How would they be making history?
Are they doing something never done before?

I guess they'd need 291 in the 2nd half to get to 400. Possible but tough. But that wouldn't break any type of record anyway.

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
:huh:

Ok BAT, honest question here.

How would they be making history?
Are they doing something never done before?

I guess they'd need 291 in the 2nd half to get to 400. Possible but tough. But that wouldn't break any type of record anyway.
:lmao:

SpaceCowboy99

Reaction score
Talk about garbage time stats. Thats going to be Dak's asterisk next to his name when he retires.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
NOPE didnt age well
You know I usually go with my gut feelings. But I said nope I’m gonna have a positive season. Well you were right and I should’ve listened. Something wasn’t right I knew it I just didn’t want to believe it. So I don’t know where this put me with this team right now.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Talk about garbage time stats. Thats going to be Dak's asterisk next to his name when he retires.
Most ridiculous statement ever garbage time stats. Games are won or lost in garbage time . Again ridiculous statement

blueblood70

Reaction score
You know I usually go with my gut feelings. But I said nope I’m gonna have a positive season. Well you were right and I should’ve listened. Something wasn’t right I knew it I just didn’t want to believe it. So I don’t know where this put me with this team right now.
didnt i not say i had bad feeling? i was hoping to be wrong but that mess wasn't our team..no focus no luck no rhythm

Cowboys
packers
Rams
raiders
bengals
eagles

Bucs off

all lost as well.. we lost no grounds really..we could have gained ground but the payoff picture is still exactly how it was going into the game..

a loss is loss..

lets let it go 24 hr rule