Twitter: Cowboys Media Session - More Scandrick Quotes - 11/26/13

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Tom Orsborn ‏@tom_orsborn 13m
Monte Kiffin on Matt McGloin: "He doesn't play like a rookie...He's making really good decisions. I'm really surprised he's doing so well."
Scandrick on Cruz saying he was interfered with: "I know it may have felt like it was 2 guys in him or he was double-teamed."
More Scandrick on Cruz saying he was interfered with: "I didn't have one penalty."

Clarence Hill ‏@clarencehilljr 11m
Cruz still crying about Scandrick pic.twitter.com/Kj6xH0iQXH
BaBTWDBCYAA60TW.jpg

Jon Machota ‏@jonmachota 10m
Orlando Scandrick on Victor Cruz saying Scandrick was holding him: "I know it might have felt like there was two guys on him."

Jon Machota ‏@jonmachota 1h
Stephen Jones on #Cowboys continuing to sign FAs who were high round draftpicks: "You never never know when that light is going to come on."
Stephen Jones on FAs theyve signed "Sometimes it takes a stop or 2 before they start to learn how to become a pro, understand what it takes"

Brandon George ‏@DMN_George 10m
Dallas Cowboys rookie LB DeVonte Holloman said he won't be able to play Thursday vs. Oakland but hopes to be back for game at Chicago.
The Dallas Cowboys will wear their blue jerseys for Thanksgiving Day game Thursday against Oakland. Wore them earlier at San Diego.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
Really a bummer Alex Albright was injured this year.

He would have been a great utility player like all those New England lb/ends in the early 00's

morasp

Reaction score
If anyone was interfering it was McBride on Dez and TWill making contact and pulling their arms down before the ball got there. He didn't even turn around like he was looking for the ball. If we had done that it would have been flagged immediately.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
If anyone was interfering it was McBride on Dez and TWill making contact and pulling their arms down before the ball got there. He didn't even turn around like he was looking for the ball. If we had done that it would have been flagged immediately.

Opening drive Thomas almost ripped Beasley down by his jersey.

bark

Reaction score
Come on Cruz .... Smh
What a bunch of sniffling cry baby's .... Whatever happened to ...hey he got the best of me this time, and I look forward to the rematch....
Anyway I'm done with those punks it's on to Oakland .... No let downs please

Richmond Cowboy

Reaction score
Tom Orsborn ‏@tom_orsborn 13m
Monte Kiffin on Matt McGloin: "He doesn't play like a rookie...He's making really good decisions. I'm really surprised he's doing so well."
Scandrick on Cruz saying he was interfered with: "I know it may have felt like it was 2 guys in him or he was double-teamed."
More Scandrick on Cruz saying he was interfered with: "I didn't have one penalty."

Clarence Hill ‏@clarencehilljr 11m
Cruz still crying about Scandrick pic.twitter.com/Kj6xH0iQXH
BaBTWDBCYAA60TW.jpg

Orlando Scandrick on Victor Cruz saying Scandrick was holding him: "I know it might have felt like there was two guys on him."

Jon Machota ‏@jonmachota 1h
Stephen Jones on #Cowboys continuing to sign FAs who were high round draftpicks: "You never never know when that light is going to come on."
Stephen Jones on FAs theyve signed "Sometimes it takes a stop or 2 before they start to learn how to become a pro, understand what it takes"

Brandon George ‏@DMN_George 10m
Dallas Cowboys rookie LB DeVonte Holloman said he won't be able to play Thursday vs. Oakland but hopes to be back for game at Chicago.
The Dallas Cowboys will wear their blue jerseys for Thanksgiving Day game Thursday against Oakland. Wore them earlier at San Diego.

LOL @ that meme, I just tweeted it to victor cruz lol

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Jon Machota ‏@jonmachota 8m
Dez Bryant on if he needs more treatment on his back b/c it's a short week: “Nah, just doing the same thing. I’ll be ready to go. No issue."
New Cowboys DE Martez Wilson on facing Oakland: "That’s going to feel good to play a team that just let you go and be able to ... (1/2)
Martez Wilson: (2/2) "showcase your talent and showing them why they made a mistake. I feel like honestly they should have seen my talent."

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Scandrick is cracking me up.

Legendary quote. The guy has some wit about him.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score

That's GREATNESS.

You know its amazing with how Sean Lee has played, Carr has played, Hatcher has played and how Scandrick has played how bad statistically we are defensively. I guess having a solid pass rusher and consistent pass rush probably would fix some of our problems.

khiladi

Reaction score
Cruz... this wasn't the first time you played the Cowboys and Scandrick.. you whining cause you lost and shut you down.

TrailBlazer

Reaction score

That's GREATNESS.

You know its amazing with how Sean Lee has played, Carr has played, Hatcher has played and how Scandrick has played how bad statistically we are defensively. I guess having a solid pass rusher and consistent pass rush probably would fix some of our problems.

A solid pass rush would help but it just goes to show how the rules put defenses at such disadvantages. The DBS can't touch receivers, cant even hit em hard when they catch the ball, that's why it's such a pass happy era now.

Why not wear the throwbacks on Thanksgiving? That's why I bought one.. Geez

"I feel like honestly they should have seen my talent." - Martez Wilson. Why did Oakland let him go then? Oh well he's got a chance to redeem himself against his former team. Same with mike Jenkins. Hopefully he doesn't pick tony.

Zordon

Reaction score
cowboys are getting their swagger back. i love it!