Cowboys Media *Update* (Game Downloads)

STAR GAZER

Benched
Reaction score
Thought I'd let everyone know the status of the videos at www.cowboysmedia.com.

I have "Game Pages" that have tons of new highlight videos, and full game videos, for every game of the season.

Right now, weeks 6-16 are completed. Weeks 1-5 lack the full game videos which I am currently uploading. However, all the highlight vids are available for every week to date.

Make sure to check the "Video" page (table of contents) for the "Boys in 07" season highlights video. The first, second, and third quarters of the season are ready for download. Each quarter is less than 700mb, and in avi format, so they should burn to disk fairly effortlessly.

The other categories such as "Player Documentaries", "Team Tributes", and "Historic Games" will be on-line throughout this week. And the full games for weeks 1-5 will be on-line over the next few days.

Check it out, the content is fresh and the layout has improved.

13-2 baby..... 13-2!!!!!!! :yourock:

STAR GAZER

Benched
Reaction score
Thought I'd mention something I've said a number of times before, but some folks still have'nt gotten word about my advice on the VLC Player.

I think it's best if you use the VLC Player. It has all the codecs you'll ever need bundled into one video application. It will also play the flv. video file types, that the new highlight videos are rendered with. You will never have problems playing video again. I almost use it exclusively now. And I know a lot of people who say the same.

VLC Player at Download.com........
http://www.download.com/VLC-Media-Player/3000-13632_4-10717934.html?tag=lst-0-1

Good Luck!!!! :toast:

PoetTree

Reaction score
*edit* Downloading the newest VLC Media Player to see if it solves the problem!

Hey, man... question....

Some of your links lead to a .wmv video, which is fine for me to watch. But then others seemingly lead to a .flv (Flash player?) that just fill my screen with text. I've tried downloading those files every way I can think of, and playing them with every video player I possess, but they just won't work for me.

For instance, on your Carolina Panthers page (for this last game) I'm able to download & watch the Custom Highlights (Decleator and NFLN Highlights), but everything else ends with the .flv extension that screws my system up.

I'd love to watch everything else ya got. Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Poet

STAR GAZER

Benched
Reaction score
Hey Guys:

The "Boys in 07" regular season highlights has been completed. The 4th quarter of the season is cued for download. All four quarters are now available. If you didn't get a description of the "Boys in 07" here it is again. No music, it's all radio commentary. Each weeks event starts with NFL Films Preview. Followed with play by play highlights on both sides of the ball. And finalized with NFLN Gameday coverage.

You can find all four quarters here........ Click Here

Also, the "Historic Games" page has a new "Game of the Month". Its the 1993 Boys Giants overtime win to clinch the division title. This is the game where Emmitt dislocated his shoulder.

You can download the game from this page............. Click Here

Also on the "Historic Games" page you will find all five Super Bowl tickets that link to "Super Bowl Game Pages". Those pages have the full games for download (minus SB6), plus NFL films versions, and all of the "Americas Game" 1971,77,92,93,and 95 (NFL Network).

Enjoy the new video!!!!! :D