News: Cowboys met with former Dak Prescott teammate, WR Fred Ross

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
It could be a reunion written in the "stars" for Dak Prescott and Fred Ross.

The rookie Dallas Cowboys quarterback knows Ross well from their days together at Mississippi State University, where Ross was Prescott's favorite target. Now preparing to put his talents on display at the 2017 Senior Bowl, some tea leaves are beginning to form around the Cowboys and the standout wide receiver.

According to Ross, he's already met with the team twice this week. And he would like nothing better than to rejoin Prescott on the field in a few months.

The rest: http://dal.247sports.com/Bolt/Cowboys-met-with-former-Dak-Prescott-teammate-WR-Fred-Ross-50840402

Could be interesting as a late round pick to compete with Butler or TWill eventually...

gmoney112

Reaction score
He's got the size we like, the chemistry with Dak goes a long way over other intangibles, in my opinion, especially short term if we don't find "our" guy this year.

I have no idea where this guy is going. Mid-late round is all I see.

I really don't know much about him, but in this case the lack of a 5th rounder might hurt. Would probably have to use a 4th on him, which might be too rich.

fredp22

Reaction score
Punt returner and chemistry with Dak. I could see him coming in as late round, FA to battle with Whitehead

Ashwynn

Reaction score
He's a little intriguing because he's never had a QB worth a damn.
Now thats funny. Well bout time he was paired with the best QB in the business dont ya think? And by best in the business of course I mean Dak....just so were clear. (I know how your mind works on this subject).