Video: Cowboys Mic'd Up vs Eagles "What Did You Eat For Breakfast?" | Sounds From The Sideline

blumayne38

Reaction score
“We ain’t the team that we used to be” “we done grew”
“We grew as men, And we grew as a (explicit) family” “protect your (explicit) family” “protect your (explicit) house” “It’s time for the (explicit) dogs to eat” “LETS EAT” Commence the chills. Who was that btw?

Mookie

Reaction score
Dalton Schultz is my new favorite Cowboy. Against all odds, with 4 different QB's and with massive criticism from the fans, Dalton is closing in on 600 yards and has 4 TD's, he has been a great team player, he is an elite blocker, and is following the footsteps of the greatest Tight End in history, and everytime he is featured on a video, he seems to be the nicest teammate. Love me some Schultz!

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Dalton Schultz is my new favorite Cowboy. Against all odds, with 4 different QB's and with massive criticism from the fans, Dalton is closing in on 600 yards and has 4 TD's, he has been a great team player, he is an elite blocker, and is following the footsteps of the greatest Tight End in history, and everytime he is featured on a video, he seems to be the nicest teammate. Love me some Schultz!
giphy-downsized-large.gif

817Gill

Reaction score
“We ain’t the team that we used to be” “we done grew”
“We grew as men, And we grew as a (explicit) family” “protect your (explicit) family” “protect your (explicit) house” “It’s time for the (explicit) dogs to eat” “LETS EAT” Commence the chills. Who was that btw?
Zeke lol. He was never much of a vocal leader but he’s definitely stepped into that void since Dak went down. He’s now the first to talk to the media as well.

blumayne38

Reaction score
Zeke lol. He was never much of a vocal leader but he’s definitely stepped into that void since Dak went down. He’s now the first to talk to the media as well.
No way. That didn’t sound like zeke at all. If it was then kuddos to him because that **** got me going.

Hardline

Reaction score
They come out all hyped up like that on gameday loses as well.

Last edited: