Video: Cowboys most improved team in NFC East?

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Bigtime improvement will be our calling card this year. I'm more than confident it will happen on both sides of the ball. We'll see some additions in our WR corps that'll pay off on the scoreboard and some defensive changes that should frustrate our opponents to no end. Big surprises are in store for this new version of the Cowboys. If I were any more excited for this team, I'd explode! I'd say the future beckons us, one and all, to behold the transition! ;)

Last edited:

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
Bigtime improvement will be our calling card this year. I'm more than confident it will happen on both sides of the ball. We'll see some additions in our WR corps that'll pay off on the scoreboard and some defensive changes that should frustrate our opponents to no end. Big surprises are in store for this new version of the Cowboys. If I were any more excited for this team, I'd explode! I'd say the future beckons one and all to behold the transition! ;)
You sir are a homer.

I like you.

:lmao2:

kskboys

Reaction score
Bigtime improvement will be our calling card this year. I'm more than confident it will happen on both sides of the ball. We'll see some additions in our WR corps that'll pay off on the scoreboard and some defensive changes that should frustrate our opponents to no end. Big surprises are in store for this new version of the Cowboys. If I were any more excited for this team, I'd explode! I'd say the future beckons us, one and all, to behold the transition! ;)
I've been cautious, but manalive, we got us some studs on this team!!!! I'm seeing 12-4, however w/ these caveats:

Poe and McCoy must still be able to play at a decent level and Galley must be ready to contribute.
DLaw must be close to the talent level for which he was paid, w/ at least 9 sacks and good overall play.
We must have a complementary DE that can play.
We must have a C who can play.
We must have a WR who can create separation in the short game at slot.
QB. (I think it's all been said here!!!!)
McC must be at minimum a middle of the pack HC.

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
Yeah..

If only we could practice, huh?

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Yeah..

If only we could practice, huh?

Yup -- I'm afraid if we start doing that, it might cause some coughing and fevers to commence in its wake! :eek:

I'm almost inclined to slap myself in the face for thinking it, not to mention having the nerve to say so . . . :facepalm:

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
Yup -- I'm afraid if we start doing that, it might cause some coughing and fevers to commence in its wake! :eek:

I'm almost inclined to slap myself in the face for thinking it, not to mention having the nerve to say so . . . :facepalm:
Yes sir.

Some of the posters here might think we are hexing us just for mentioning it.

Whatever.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Aint that the truth.

With this team..its like when expectations rise like last year..then we crash.

I want nobody to expect this team to do nothing but compete for a top 3 draft pick.

Then maybe we have chance.

This has been happening for 25 yrs plus now.

Time for a change.

:huh:

A desperate thought to be sure but one that just might bring the results we're looking for!! It's been what, 25 years and counting so far, huh? :(

Desperate decades call for desperate measures! The meager shall arise from their misery and emerge victorious -- (or something like that.) :rolleyes:

Tangle_Foot

Reaction score
Jason Garrett out :)
New staff that includes a special teams coach:)
Defensive tackles addressed :)
Solid backup quarterback should he be needed :)
A killer draft, I'll say it again, a killer draft:)
A solid undrafted free agent group:)
A Reclamation project that has some buzz to it:)
A talented pot smoker that should be reinstated:)
Upgrade at placekicker:)
Most improvedo_O Maybe. But definitely a lot to be excited/hopeful about:flagwave:

Last edited:

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
We’ll find out on the field if we’ve improved. I’m tired of winning divisions, playoff games and Super Bowls in the offseason and not being the team we appeared to be on paper during the regular season.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
If they intend to play then delaying practice makes no sense. At some point they are going to come into full contact with eachother. If they catch it, better now than during the season.

Come to think of it, if we get enough guys to contract that nasty bug and get over it, we'd have a whole team with natural immunity?! :dance:

Last edited:

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
If they intend to play then delaying practice makes no sense. At some point they are going to come into full contact with eachother. If they catch it, better now than during the season.
I agree.

The risks are there regardless.

The government has and is doing what they can to protect us including stimulus checks and unemployment benefits.

At some point now..we all are going to need to continue with football and jobs and whatever.

It's just crazy right now.

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
The east has been trash for a long time. It'll be out of dallas and the eagles again

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I mean its a no brainer to me. We had to do a lot this offseason and they did the best I feel possible. Got rid of the coaching staff including Garrett. Had a great rookie cals. Signed a few free agents including Poe, McCoy, Ha Ha and Aldon Smith.

They had a better offseason than I Think they possibly could. Lost Byron and Quinn but it might be for the best if these moves pan out.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
The east has been trash for a long time. It'll be out of dallas and the eagles again
Maybe. But I wouldn't sleep on the Commanders. That defense is going to be good with Ron Rivera. Their season will be dependent on what they do at quarterback and if Haskins can make a jump. I think the Giants will be better but not sure if it will be enough.

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
Come to think of it, if we get enough guys to contract that nasty bug and get over it, we'd have a whole team with natural immunity?! :dance:
I sure hope so.

Info I have heard is that some who caught it once, recaught it again.

But who do you and what do you believe.?

Your own lying eyes or theirs?

That is what is grinding on me.

If they do not know..then say it.

If they know..say it.

This is nuts.
:thumbup:
Whomever figures out the vaccine is going to be so rich it ain't funny.