Video: Cowboys most improved team in NFC East?

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If they intend to play then delaying practice makes no sense. At some point they are going to come into full contact with eachother. If they catch it, better now than during the season.

practice anymore are glorified walk throughs. Not a lot of contact it seems. Give them a mask and a flag, because with all the rules about hitting a player, it is close to flag football anyway.

Just make the season a flag league and make them wear masks.

cern

Reaction score
Good topic for discussion. Especially with mac as new hc. If Garrett was still here, it would be moot.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
I sure hope so.

Info I have heard is that some who caught it once, recaught it again.

But who do you and what do you believe.?

Your own lying eyes or theirs?

That is what is grinding on me.

If they do not know..then say it.

If they know..say it.

This is nuts.
:thumbup:
Whomever figures out the vaccine is going to be so rich it ain't funny.

To be perfectly honest, that BS was strictly a creative figment of my wild imagination! :(

Wouldn't it be outstanding if that were true though? The world still has to figure it out. :oops:

I imagine that blessed day will eventually come, regardless of how long it might take. o_O

When that occurs, the entire planet will have just cause for the best celebration ever! :D

However I did happen to see on TV that science is working on an idea based on this. :confused:

Last edited:

nobody

Reaction score
The coaching staff was replaced. One of those coaches hampering the team got hired in NY. So Dallas is most likely the most improved team in the East and definitely improved more than the Giants. :D

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
Cowboys most improved team in the NFC East?? That sure isn't saying much, leave off the "East" and make it most improved in the NFC.
Unfortunately I have heard this before.

We get all the propaganda..

the expectations rise..

the team under performs and shrinks from the challenge and we fail again.

I have to see this change to believe anything anymore.