Cowboys must knock out 'Skins early

dcowboysfan76

Reaction score
Doomsday101;1765827 said:
The key will be the running game with Portis and Betts. Washington ranks high in rushing offense yet ranks towards the bottom in passing. You figure the skins will try to play to their strengh which is Portis and Betts. If Campbell is forced to carry the load then I think he will be in for a long day.

IMO we should be able to play honest this game against their receivers, meaning no double teams etc, which will allow us to be aggressive with our LB's. We may even be able to allow Roy to be more aggressive near the line. The possibilities are endless, especially with an inconsistent QB who is still unproven.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
03EBZ06;1765816 said:
I would love to see a major beatdown on skins and our defense step it up and shut them out. :D

A major beatdown, but no running up the score because that would be classless.

TheGoat73

Reaction score
I expect no less than 4 trick plays out of washington and no less than 4 sacks out of dallas.

Their injuries to receivers and our pass rush will force washington to try lots of screens/flats and short TE passes. Our don't-let-em-behind-you coverage philosophy may mean lots of first downs for the Commanders. But that means more plays for our big play defense to change the game. So throw in at least two ints. and a big RW hit with those 4 sacks.

Hope to see a lot of 2nd and short with Stanback in there.

dallas 37
washington 16

CowboyWay

If Coach would have put me in, we'd a won State
Reaction score
dcowboysfan76;1765822 said:
IMO, I think we can confuse Campbell into making some mistakes ..

THat shouldn't be too difficult. I would start out by showing him something really shiny, then I would pull out the big guns and show him like a magic 8-ball or something. That would blow his mind.

justbob

Just taking it easy
Reaction score
Cajuncowboy;1764689 said:
I say we steal their lunches, pop the bag in their face, crush their chips, stomp a mud hole in them and walk it dry!

That's my game plan.

:skins:
(this should be a mandatory smilie in all posts this week) :D

And in the second half --do it all over again:bow:

Reaction score
We're going to beat the Foreskins like a red headed step child. By halftime, they're going to realize they stepped into hornets nest.

By the end of the 3rd quarter, they're gonna feel like the horse Mongo punched out in 'Blazing Saddles'. Jerruh better keep an extra ES squad in the hall outside Snyders luxury suite - the little prick's probably going to need CPR at least once before this one's done.

7 sacks, 2-3 ints, & a defensive score wouldn't surprise me a bit.

Fix bayonets and charge baby.