Cowboys need to defeat Patriots to take back city from Luka Doncic

mrmojo

Reaction score
I have no idea who that is, I dont follow the NBA until the playoffs. I think the Cowboys are safe.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Please lol. This is not a basketball town lol. I don’t know where you got that from. Basketball season doesn’t start until Cowboys are done.

gmb1

Reaction score
You could argue the Rangers are more popular than the Mavs LOL

Nav22

Reaction score
“Take back the city”? What does that even mean?

Sly way to sneak in an NBA topic in the Fan Zone.
:laugh:

Luka’s a monster and very fun to watch. Incredible how good he is despite being so young and not being a great athlete physically.

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
B Ball doesn’t exist till after Feb for me, probably March if that....

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Didn't the Mavericks lose to the Knicks twice? That is similar to the Cowboys losing to the Jets. Luka is a top 10 NBA player.

Gator88

Reaction score
Honestly, I'm okay with the Mavs being "Dallas's Team". They'll never be America's Team, not even the year they won it all.
They were absolutely America's team the year they won the title. Everybody outside of Miami was rooting for them.

JJHLH1

Reaction score
Luca is a beast. He had a 35 point triple-double last night and only played 25 minutes. That’s the fastest 30 point triple-double in NBA history. In the 1st quarter he had more points, rebounds, and assists than the entire Warriors team.

Can you imagine him playing in college now with other 20-year olds? He’d be scoring 50 points on a routine basis.

I still can’t believe the Mavs got him with the 3rd pick. Two teams made a HUGE mistake. Trae Young is really good, but he’s no Luca.

https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id...oncic-posts-35-point-triple-double-25-minutes

J817

Reaction score
People still watch the NBA?

Yep 2nd most popular sport in the America. The NFL only dreams about having the NBA’s international appeal, and probably will never come remotely close.

ItzKelz

Reaction score
...Cause right now we're a basketball town.

It feels like everybody in Dallas has a wait and see attitude when it comes to the team because of Garrett. I don't sense too much excited about wins.

Doncic on the other hand is dominating water cooler talk.
source.gif