Cowboys need to get a monster, run-stopping DT to help turn this D into Elite status

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
If this young monster DT from Florida, Gervon Dexter, Sr, falls to the late 1st round, Cowboys would be wise to go after him. He is a strong beast at run-stopping who is good at bringing pass pressure with a high motor and who could become an immediate difference maker.

6'6", 312 lbs

NFL Scout analysis

Film breakdown

Highlights

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If this young monster DT from Florida, Gervon Dexter, Sr, falls to the late 1st round, Cowboys would be wise to go after him. He is a strong beast at run-stopping who is good at bringing pass pressure with a high motor and who could become an immediate difference maker.

6'6", 312 lbs

NFL Scout analysis

Film breakdown

Highlights

Pro
Reminds me of the college version of Chris Jones.

Con
It's possible that he is a 1tech / 3tech tweener. Not enough anchor as a 1tech and not enough juice as a pass rusher. I don't that will happen in the NFL but it has to be considered.

Blackrain

Reaction score
Spot on brother this is exactly what we need.

No more tired half used up retreads we need to draft a monster difference maker in the first round.

Pass2Run

Reaction score

I live right by Texas campus, and have ran into this guy at the sandwich shop. He's huge. I took one look at him and said, "let me guess, you're a defensive tackle at Texas?" He took a double-take and me, smile, and said, "yep" and walked off. Scary looking dude. He has the build to be an offensive lineman if it doesn't work out on defense...

Last edited:

Pass2Run

Reaction score

Then there's the ones everyone knows about Kancey, Isa, Breesee, Carter...

To me, the most intriguing at Felix Anudike Uzomah and Keondre Coburn.

Pass2Run

Reaction score
Pro
Reminds me of the college version of Chris Jones.

Con
It's possible that he is a 1tech / 3tech tweener. Not enough anchor as a 1tech and not enough juice as a pass rusher. I don't that will happen in the NFL but it has to be considered.
I think I saw Warren Sapp's son, Tyreak Sapp in there.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score

6'6", 312 lbs

NFL Scout analysis

Film breakdown

Highlights

Gators are the best!!!