Cowboys need to sign Bradford

BlueStar22

Reaction score
That man has stolen enough money. I don't want to see anyone else pay him another dime. Give Kaepernick a deal if we're signing a QB. Ski Mask Bradford needs to go home and be a family man.

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
Bradford wins the award for stealing the most NFL money from NFL teams.

I have no idea why teams keep lining up to pay this dude money.

waving monkey

Reaction score
I hear you. Let me ask you this who would you pick rush or Bradford and tell me why you would.
Excellent rejoinder;
The FO would reply they took the action of drafting White. Rush is in his second year on the bench. They are taking a flyer.
The dike has many holes.
I'm going with the flyer. Dak has a LB'ers body and absorbs hits fairly well.

davidariust24

Reaction score
Let's not forget that he was a name being thrown around as an MVP candidate within the 2016 season. . He was awesome in Minnesota. This was only one and a half seasons ago. U think he was hurt last season. My point is he isn't sorry he is.just injury prone. He isn't a great QB but he can win you two or three games.

davidariust24

Reaction score
Let's not forget that he was a name being thrown around as an MVP candidate within the 2016 season. . He was awesome in Minnesota. This was only one and a half seasons ago. U think he was hurt last season. My point is he isn't sorry he is.just injury prone. He isn't a great QB but he can win you two or three games.
He is also only 30. So let's not treat him like he is 40 years old or something. I still feel he would make a great backup. I hope we don't need one but who's to say we wont

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Well, I knew this was coming the moment I saw that he'd been released. I do think we need vet leadership, but how does this affect our comp pick status? I heard that Bene's success lately gives us I think our 4th back, but would Bradford affect this?

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
That man has stolen enough money. I don't want to see anyone else pay him another dime. Give Kaepernick a deal if we're signing a QB. Ski Mask Bradford needs to go home and be a family man.

If we're needing QB depth, I'd actually rather give one of the CFL QBs a go like the QB for Calgary. They'd probably be decent depth, and who knows what we'll find with them? And, to be clear, I DON'T want Manziel. I'm looking at OTHER CFL chaps.