Cowboys Nfce Champions

CCBoy

Reaction score
This team showed heart to arrive at this point...and it wasn't an easy road. Hoooah to the Dallas Cowboys. No further comparison is needed at this point.

roy31

Reaction score
I agree its great that they won the division ... I really don’t want to be that guy ... but this team is going no where with this offense ... 1 and done ... just so fed up with it

blueblood70

Reaction score
Id like to still see win next week so Oaklands gets even less of pick for Amari :) call it greed.. I hope rush and white also get to play a few qtrs. with starters..id like to see what either might have..

aria

Reaction score
Who thought this thread would be made 2 months ago?
Not to brag but I did, check my posts. The Giants suck and the Skins and Iggles have been decimated with injuries. Our schedule was also very faborable, I was surprised that we beat NO and surprised we not only lost to, but got shut out, by the Colts. Other than that I’m not surprised at all and actually disappointed we didn’t beat some teams by more (like today). I’m less confident in this team today than I was a month ago.

nalam

The realist
Reaction score
At 3-5 , no one thought this would be possible, so credit where is due, congrats to the team ( Players , coaches , management and rest of the personnel) .

Would like offense to play a bit better and Defense to improve ( especially having that bend and not break but finally break principle - Da.. Marinelli) to a championship caliber.

CCBoy

Reaction score
On matters of the heart...just don't be the 'Father' telling his son that he just won't be President because he just doesn't have what it takes!!

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Going from 3-5 to winning the division is the greatest turn around in franchise history. Let’s enjoy it because I’ll be surprised if we win a playoff game. We haven’t looked good since the Philly game. The redzone struggles continue and the defense is starting to show cracks. I’ve seen more missed tackles by the Cowboys defense the past two games than I have all season.