Cowboys not ready

GMO415

Reaction score
We have thee highest paid RB and he only mustard 63 yards behind an OL that's 33% of the cap.

This team is disfunctional.

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
We have thee highest paid RB and he only mustard 63 yards behind an OL that's 33% of the cap.

Hate to pick on one guy, and it's not like he's the only problem, but time and again Connor Williams was run over, around and through, and that's when he wasn't missing his assigned defensive player. With all the top picks on the line, Cowboys still need to do another one or the running game won't ever be as good as it should. Maybe McGovern can "fill the bill", but that won't be until next year.

Oh well, nice to have division titles every other year, right?

:facepalm:

Rayman70

Reaction score
the thread title is right. WE WERE NOT READY. Difference in the outcome was not being prepared to stop the run and starting off slowly. We lost this game because of those 2 things, period. THAT is coaching 101..not adjusting and poor prep during the week leading up to the game. Dak and Amari carried the team...but the defense was GAWD AWFUL.. POOR TACKLING and playing out of position. That's been our M.O ALL YEAR. We are what we are, a .500 ball club under Garrett. HE WAS OUT CLASSED AT THE END, yet again.

Rayman70

Reaction score
I still say we go 6-10. Our schedule is brutal the rest of the way. We get 1 more win, that's it.

Rayman70

Reaction score

its coaching and poor scheme on D...we never made adjustments. SAME OLD STORY.

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
We weren’t mentally prepared last night .... same as Jets game.

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
Hate to pick on one guy, and it's not like he's the only problem, but time and again Connor Williams was run over, around and through, and that's when he wasn't missing his assigned defensive player. With all the top picks on the line, Cowboys still need to do another one or the running game won't ever be as good as it should. Maybe McGovern can "fill the bill", but that won't be until next year.

Oh well, nice to have division titles every other year, right?

:facepalm:
I take the Cowboys OL over the Vikings OL without hesitation. I take the Vikings RB over the Cowboys RB without hesitation. The physicality and shiftiness that #33 ran the ball with last night was impressive.

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
I take the Cowboys OL over the Vikings OL without hesitation. I take the Vikings RB over the Cowboys RB without hesitation. The physicality and shiftiness that #33 ran the ball with last night was impressive.
Cook had holes to run through far more often than Zeke...

I pity Zeke, he has to bash his body into multiple defenders on nearly every run, he seldom gets to run free and clear. He's a two time rushing champion, obviously he's a very good running back, Cook is too but Cook is not better than Zeke...