Cowboys not willing to trade WR Michael Gallup before deadline

cowboysfan99

Reaction score
I like him, but I would trade him. They’ve already invested first round picks into their other two WRs who aren’t going anywhere.

cern

Reaction score
Coopers clearly the best receiver on the team. He can do everything the other two do plus remains the most consistent while facing the best corner.
He is a great wr. But often times the business side of things is the more important consideration. Cooper's expensive. Trading him makes sense from a business perspective.

3rdEyewarrior

Reaction score
You're right, cooper > Gallup at this point, but I think I'd rather have Gallup, lamb as my WRs w/ $12MM in cap space in 2021 + an extra draft pick.
He only runs 4.51. That’s why he gets deep but doesn’t take it to the house unless it’s a bad corner. Coopers route running let’s him get open against elite corners and he’s still only 26.

Nav22

Reaction score
Coopers clearly the best receiver on the team. He can do everything the other two do plus remains the most consistent while facing the best corner.
Yes, Cooper’s our best WR, but he’s also making something like 5 times what Gallup and Lamb are making COMBINED.

That’s why Cooper’s the logical choice if we were to trade a WR.