Cowboys Now Channel on Roku

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Many different Cowboys apps? Or more via this Roku
connection?
I don't use Roku anymore but you have many apps on Roku. As far as cowboys apps, I'm sure their is more than 1. Just depends on what your looking for

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Cowboys Now Channel on Roku

It's awesome and it is free. Just type in Cowboys Now on the search. Download and start watching. They have a lot of live stuff and past games. I'm loving it.
:bow::bow::bow:

I finally had a chance to check this out. AWESOME!!!

speedkilz88

Reaction score
You can also use a firestick which can be sideloaded with Kodi and other 'apps'. You can even watch reddit type games on (roku, firestick) web browsers and some apps out there that show the games as well, but more difficult to find.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You can also subscribe to the Dallas Cowboys YouTube channel for most of the vids

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
I've had it on my TV since before training camp started. They even have the games posted so you can watch them anytime you want. This is how I've been reviewing the games during the week.

Pooh! I was hoping it was on Youtube, but no go.

I have roku and the cowboys app on my tv, but I can't do the magic 2X speedup on my roku that I can on my desktop.

Do you know any way to do that on Roku?

ItzKelz

Reaction score
It's awesome and it is free. Just type in Cowboys Now on the search. Download and start watching. They have a lot of live stuff and past games. I'm loving it.
Late to the party buddy. But yea its great. I have a Roku TV and the Cowboys app is usually the first thing I go to when I get off work everyday.

MRV52

rat2k8
Reaction score
How much is Roko?

Do you have to have PS4?!

XboxOneX????

Better off getting an Amazon Firestick than a Roku. Can side load it with many free apps that will get you more than sports. Plus it has Amazon's Alexa.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Pooh! I was hoping it was on Youtube, but no go.

I have roku and the cowboys app on my tv, but I can't do the magic 2X speedup on my roku that I can on my desktop.

Do you know any way to do that on Roku?
Push the fast forward button again, it will speed up more.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
Push the fast forward button again, it will speed up more.

Thanks for the try, but I don't mean ffw faster, I mean play and watch at a fast speed. I wonder if the android roku remote lets you do that. ... Nope. Guess not. At least that I can see.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
Better off getting an Amazon Firestick than a Roku. Can side load it with many free apps that will get you more than sports. Plus it has Amazon's Alexa.

There is a roku skill for alexa.

How hard is it to sideload android apps? Amazon tablets gets so cheap.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Thanks for the try, but I don't mean ffw faster, I mean play and watch at a fast speed. I wonder if the android roku remote lets you do that. ... Nope. Guess not. At least that I can see.
X2 play. Yeah, that's not an option as far as I know. Sorry.