Cowboys O scoring at a historic pace

Will we ever have a great defense to pair with this O?

Or a good defense?

Or an adequate defense?


How are we scoring at a historic pace if we are 5th in the league in scoring. So that means the 4 teams ahead of us are at a historic rate?
 
How are we scoring at a historic pace if we are 5th in the league in scoring. So that means the 4 teams ahead of us are at a historic rate?
Per drive. Our defense does not get the ball back to the offense. If we had a defense we would score 40+ points a game.
 
What does "historic" even mean?
giphy.gif
 
How are we scoring at a historic pace if we are 5th in the league in scoring. So that means the 4 teams ahead of us are at a historic rate?
The chart does not show scoring for this season among all teams; it measures teams since 2000. The 2026 Cowboys are behind the 2020 Packers, the 2024 Whatchamacallums, etc.
 
That 2007 season was so fun to watch watch until the end. I enjoyed it though. I missed the feeling of joy and optimism I had. I didn’t think we were better than the Patriots but I thought we could compete in a game with them.
 

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
476,125
Messages
14,669,013
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top