Cowboys observations at Senior Bowl

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
DaBoys4Life;3258902 said:
I saw that but he'll most likely be a TE.

He told you that, did he??

If you knew that some scouts project him to FB, why did you automatically assume the Boys were looking at him as a TE?? They have no need at TE, but they could use a dynamic FB, so it would seem logical to assume that they're looking at him at the latter position...

And given that he's just 6-3, which would be rather short for a TE, but decent height for a FB, that assumption becomes even more logical...

But you sneeringly assume that they want him at TE... again, this demonstrates the (lack of) depth of your alleged draft knowledge, as well as your grasp of the Cowboys' needs...

Hoofbite

Reaction score
I will be seriously pissed if Dallas takes a TE in the draft. There is no need for a TE and Dallas should look to the UDFA for a TE if they want one.

gmoney112

Reaction score
Hoofbite;3259637 said:
I will be seriously pissed if Dallas takes a TE in the draft. There is no need for a TE and Dallas should look to the UDFA for a TE if they want one.

He'd be a very good triple threat fullback for us.

gmoney112

Reaction score
Hoofbite;3259646 said:
Isn't that kind of what Phillips was?

Ah yeah, good point. Don't know he slipped my mind. I can't see us taking another TE then, no point.

Oh_Canada

Reaction score
Hoofbite;3259637 said:

I agree, especially when you only have one young decent lineman and one quality reciever (mediocre does not mean quality) on your roster.