Cowboys offensive, Firepower

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Ok ... not sure what you're saying, but I think I have an idea. Maybe copy and paste into grammar check first.
What I'm saying simply is this. Balance. Keep the rest of the league guessing what the game plan is. We no longer I just a Smash Mouth football team. I always knew what we did was a game plan. It wasn't because we couldn't do it.. some people thought we were in Smash Mouth out of necessity cuz Prescott sucked. I knew better

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dallas is favored the first 3 weeks of the season. The schedule sets up nicely. Dallas is supposed to be 3-0 after three weeks, don't get carried away.

Let's see what happens in NO, then back at home versus GB, and Philadelphia. I will hold judgment until I see how Dallas does in those three games, against real contenders.

Then you have Minnesota, NE, Chicago, LA, and Philadelphia again. Get excited when Dallas wins a bell weather game.

Games against NYG, Washington. NYJ, Buffalo, Miami, and Detroit are fools gold. It's great that Dallas wins, but Dallas is supposed to win those games.

Dude, a win is a win, no matter who it is against and how they win it.
So just don't watch those games they are supposed to be cake walk nor comment on them. I bet you will be knocking the team once they lose a game.

Just enjoy it.
NE wins by default every year, but I bet you are ringing the bell for how good they are for beating up the weak.