Twitter: Cowboys offensive points per possession

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
It's crazy that I posted the above, and this is your response. It encompasses your every thought, like a clown with making people laugh. You're essentially a clown.

We had 12 drives against the Packers. Scored 24 points, with two missed field goals. I know you arnt good at math but that's 2 points per possession. That would be top 13 in the league. We don't miss the two field goals? That's 30 points for 2.5 points PP. Or what we've averaged for the season at the #2 spot. We scored three touchdowns in that game and only one field goal.

I already pointed out the Vikes game. Again we scored three touchdowns and only one field goal.

What is evident is that you really aren't capable of understanding information that is so obvious to everyone else even when given on a silver platter.

I do feel really bad for you.

Notice Mammidog didn't respond to this because it has irrefutable facts that destroy his lies :muttley:

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Very true. Forgot lack of turnovers, that's a huge one.

We can live with a 19th DVOA because of how good our offense is, but not producing TOs AND allowing them to score loses us games.

Tell Dak this is what the man wants...

Jerry Jones just wants to “win a damn football game”

Can the 40$ million QB provide the man with what he wants?

?????????????????

Not looking good so far Quincy :(

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Lol you salty. Ill be ok i have a full head of hair. Not even a receding hairline. Not even a little thinning in the back like the sunroof tryin to open up

Oh you cut so deep with your childlike wit. Of course you'll be ok ignorance is bliss. Have a blessed Thanksgiving.

ondaedg

Reaction score
LOL.....This is probably one of the few fan sites that has a team with evident offense woes when facing quality teams scoring FG FG FG FG and pointing the finger at its QB is a major NO-NO and you're branded a hater etc etc.....lol....
Let's hope tomorrow we can finally beat a team with a winning record....:omg:

You blew it by starting your post with LOL.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
The Bills will play their game on Thanksgiving Day for the first time since '94. And will look to win just their second game in Dallas all time. :omg: