Twitter: Cowboys offer Dak 5 year $175 million deal **FAKE RUMOR**

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I say forget this guy if he turned it down. Even the Dak supporters have to agree, how much $$ do you need? Tell me this is not greed??

And follow that up by telling me the last time such a lucrative contract, the richest (at the time) in NFL history, led to a SB appearance.

Troy, Emmett, and Irvin weren't this greedy. I'm done with this guy. And here I thought Zeke was greedy.

You are aware Emmitt missed the first few games of 1993 because he was holding out for a better contract? Or did you just become a fan when Romo came along?

Plankton

Reaction score
quote-we-might-make-a-lot-of-money-but-we-also-spend-a-lot-of-money-patrick-ewing-56-15-66.jpg

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
My deal for Jones is this: I'll suit up for one year, $10 million. The benefit to you is no long-term investment and you'll get the #1 pick next year to take Lawrence or Fields.

cern

Reaction score
It's the same old news, it's the same old blues again.

CowboyinMD

Reaction score
You are aware Emmitt missed the first few games of 1993 because he was holding out for a better contract? Or did you just become a fan when Romo came along?

Yes I am. But did Emmett turn down such a contract, if you prorated it back to 1993?

As for me, I've been a fan since '78.

And btw Emmett was CLEARLY in the top 1-2 of RBs at the time, with Barry Sanders.

Is Dak a top 2-4 QB? I say no. What say you?

cowboygo

Reaction score
My deal for Jones is this: I'll suit up for one year, $10 million. The benefit to you is no long-term investment and you'll get the #1 pick next year to take Lawrence or Fields.
Jerry! I'll do it for a lot less!

ShortRound

Reaction score
Slow news cycle, MJ Last Dance talk winding down, they need something else to talk about.

Update: lots of false stories pumping up drama.

jwooten15

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I’ll be your backup and sign for $3 million

Kaiser

Reaction score
He his a selfish sob, screw him, I'm totally done with him. He is not a Cowboy, he is a mercenary.

Show me one other QB in NFL history who took a lower contract early in his career. There are two examples, Brady and Brees, and both guys were in their 30s and had already made north of 200 Million dollars.

I don't work with 80% of market rate, Dak won't either and neither should you.

Status
Not open for further replies.