Cowboys Official UDFA Signings

DandyDon52

Reaction score
No quarterbacks listed.
Supposed that means Grier and DiNucci will be the camp arms while battling to be no. 3 (behind Rush).
lol I wonder if they have coached up nucci yet??????? he is still here, be curious to see him in ps

Motorola

Reaction score
lol I wonder if they have coached up nucci yet??????? he is still here, be curious to see him in ps
Well, 'DD52' - DiNucci grew up in the same Pittsburgh neighborhood the HC hails from....so I assume he will get ample opportunities to show how much he has improved going into year two.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
SCOUTING REPORT: SUMMARY
We regard Lindstrom as a good pro prospect - he has an overall excellent technique and is an elite pass protector and a good run blocker. He however is a little undersized and can be physically dominated by bigger defenders. He has a high floor and a moderate ceiling due to his average strength and high football IQ.

Linstrom is probably the fourth-best center in a weak draft class - for that reason we expect him to hear his name called in the fourth or fifth round of the 2022 NFL Draft.
https://www.nfldraftbuzz.com/Player/Alec-Lindstrom-OL-BostonCollege

Good call -- I posted something similar to that a few days ago. His recognition of defensive plays and his ability to adjust the line accordingly is a major strength of Lindstrom. I saw another article two days ago that said he's 300 lbs. now. The Cowboys' chow must be agreeing with him.

I'll bet the offensive staff puts him at the head of the class in recognition of making needed play calls and his mental aspects in general. The pro football weight training regimen should help him with his strength and general conditioning, although he holds up well with his physical stamina during games.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Well, 'DD52' - DiNucci grew up in the same Pittsburgh neighborhood the HC hails from....so I assume he will get ample opportunities to show how much he has improved going into year two.
yeah it is a little like nepotism, friends of family etc.
I thought dinucci looked good in his college HL, but he stunk it up when he started that game.
But it was way too soon for him to be starting a game.