Cowboys on NFL Replay

Achozen

Sounds From The Lair
Reaction score
Anyone going to watch this mess? I don't know if I'm ready to watch our team beat ourselves again.

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
You know what, I'll watch a lot of it because the idiot TV station in my town managed to frick up the broadcast until we were getting NO video from about the mid-third quarter to the end of the game. Not HDTV, not regular digital, not even old-fashioned analog. I didn't see the long Thompson KO return, the controversial 4th down no-go, and a lot else. Didn't get video back until Tony threw that last stupid pick when the game was almost over.

I've never seen that happen before, ever. And of all times, right during a Cowboys game. :bang2:

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The self inflicted wounds were difficult to watch the first time. I'll probably pass.

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
dangerdoom4124;1716277 said:
Anyone going to watch this mess? I don't know if I'm ready to watch our team beat ourselves again.

hahaha I will watch until about half way through the 3rd quarter :rolleyes:

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
Wow, Stallworth actually said on his long TD play that the safety came down, the corner missed trying to tackle the ball, and "I was able to get into the endzone before one of the fastest guys in the league, Terence Newman, caught me."

How is NE able to turn these previous idiots into team players? Moss is the same way. I do admit to being jealous about that. Maybe sometime we can get the kind of leadership to do that to others castaways.

Faerluna

I'm Complicated
Reaction score
Chocolate Lab;1716402 said:
How is NE able to turn these previous idiots into team players? Moss is the same way. I do admit to being jealous about that. Maybe sometime we can get the kind of leadership to do that to others castaways.

Like TO?

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
Faerluna;1716410 said:

Yeah, I guess the difference is that Moss and Stallworth, who were known and proven knuckleheads, have come in and subjugated their egos to the leaders on that team. We almost have too many young guys for that to happen.

(Emmitt made that point in the pregame Sunday and I thought it was a great point.)

But you can't really do that until you have a core of guys who have won some titles.