Cowboys open a 2 point underdog in Miami

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
There’s a trend here. The Cowboys have played three road games against playoff contenders and have lost all three. Two of them were uncompetitive start to finish.

reddyuta

Reaction score
they might rush for 300 yards,we are not capable of stopping them with who we got.

starz88

Reaction score
Gotta be better than high school against the run, literally all the playoff opponents they get gashed on 1st down. When it is 2 and 4 it makes it so easy to beat any defense. Idk if it’s the defensive tackles or what but at this point they have to sell out to stop the run, they are getting killed by it against good opponents on the road.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
I feel so foolish for putting on my homer hat this week and picking the cowboys to win. T.T
I didn't. This had loss written all over it. Big win at home, finally getting "credit" for beating a winning team, then going on the road to face a good, desperate team.

The only thing that surprised me today was how badly the Cowboys lost. Had I thought it'd be that bad I would've laid the points instead of Bills moneyline.

I'm not sure how I feel about Miami. Gonna pay attention to what happens this week before making a decision. Could be a bounce back, or more of the same.

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
Congrats to Fastpitch Dad. :) Think he is alone now at the #1 spot for picking games this season.

FanofJerry

Reaction score
I heard earlier in the year they were decimated at OLine...is this still the case.

Seems like our pass rush could exploit them if this is still true.

Do they have a good run game? I dont know.

Adreme

Reaction score
Give me the Cowboys and the points. Miami is about to get smoked and a lot of people who do not keep up on them and only see their overall numbers have no idea what is about to happen. This is not about what the Cowboys are but about what Miami is not. They are about to lose their next 2 games and be in serious danger of losing that division.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Congrats to Fastpitch Dad. :) Think he is alone now at the #1 spot for picking games this season.
Kudos to Fastpitch dad, but I'm 13-1 betting on Cowboys games this season. The only one I've missed was Arizona. Free money.

Today's loss was easy to see coming. I just didn't expect it to be as bad as it was, but this team laying an egg on the road after a big win...we've seen this before.