Cowboys open a 2 point underdog in Miami

mldardy

Reaction score
A lot of these posts remind me of the Chargers pre-game posts. Everyone talking about how we were going to get blown out and we shouldn't be favored, blah, blah, blah. I wish someone could pull up that old thread and see how many people were wrong.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Kudos to Fastpitch dad, but I'm 13-1 betting on Cowboys games this season. The only one I've missed was Arizona. Free money.

Today's loss was easy to see coming. I just didn't expect it to be as bad as it was, but this team laying an egg on the road after a big win...we've seen this before.
I agree, especially after the illness that caused a ton of players and coaches to have explosive diarrhea this week

InPhiltraitor

Reaction score
Since I do enjoy the coin, I’m going to get on that now before the needle moves.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
A lot of these posts remind me of the Chargers pre-game posts. Everyone talking about how we were going to get blown out and we shouldn't be favored, blah, blah, blah. I wish someone could pull up that old thread and see how many people were wrong.
How about the Bills pre-game posts? Lots of blind fanboys were chalking up an easy road win, until it wasn't.

Meanwhile, I won money with the Bills. Not because I hate the Cowboys, but because I don't let my emotions override my brain. The Cowboys were primed to lose, again, versus a good team in a road game after a home win. Why? Because they have a pattern for doing exactly that. But ignoring emotions seems to be difficult for you, as I've seen in multiple threads. I'd bet you'll demonstrate that again here, if only someone would let me place a wager on it. Free money.

mldardy

Reaction score
How about the Bills pre-game posts? Lots of blind fanboys were chalking up an easy road win, until it wasn't.

Meanwhile, I won money with the Bills. Not because I hate the Cowboys, but because I don't let my emotions override my brain. The Cowboys were primed to lose, again, versus a good team in a road game after a home win. Why? Because they have a pattern for doing exactly that. But ignoring emotions seems to be difficult for you, as I've seen in multiple threads. I'd bet you'll demonstrate that again here, if only someone would let me place a wager on it. Free money.
Ah Jake the negative stalker. He doesn’t know when to quit. Found another positive post and couldn’t help himself.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Ah Jake the negative stalker. He doesn’t know when to quit. Found another positive post and couldn’t help himself.
Can't retort anything I said, so attack me personally. Boy, you really showed me.

All you have is emotions. I can spin you around with that childish stuff all day, every day. Your brain turns off when it comes to the Cowboys.

By all means, keep coming. I'm just disappointed that you didn't give me 6 emojis this time, to really prove your point.

mldardy

Reaction score
Can't retort anything I said, so attack me personally. Boy, you really showed me.

All you have is emotions. I can spin you around with that childish stuff all day, every day. Your brain turns off when it comes to the Cowboys.

By all means, keep coming. I'm just disappointed that you didn't give me 6 emojis this time, to really prove your point.
I don’t need to retort anything you say. You do that to your own self. Just worry about how mad you’ll be the next time the Cowboys win.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
I don’t need to retort anything you say. You do that to your own self. Just worry about how mad you’ll be the next time the Cowboys win.
A total clown show. You can't refute anything, so you just accuse long time Cowboys fans you don't even know of being "mad" when the Cowboys win. :rolleyes:

You can't reason your way out of anything. Just raw emotions, like a child. Absolutely embarrassing, if you were smart enough to actually be embarrassed.

nobody

Reaction score
This game means nothing for Dallas. Quite frankly if they could forfeit and just stay home, they would avoid possible injuries.
I used to think that way, but I have changed my mind. They need to play some hard football against difficult teams and overcome them at the end of the season to MAYBE hone them to be ready for hard teams in the playoffs. Right now they're marshmallows and need to build up some backbone and freaking hunger to win. These next games are practice for the playoffs and you play how you practice.

If they weren't such powderpuffs when things get tough, I'd say play the second and third stringers to avoid injuries. Right now they have way too much to figure out and fix.

Asklesko

Reaction score
The only question is, whether the Dolphins will score 50 points, or 60. :oops:

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Did Vegas not watch the Cowboys poop their pants again.
In typical fashion though, the Cowboys will put on new clean draws and take care of Miami. It’s all been said before.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Kudos to Fastpitch dad, but I'm 13-1 betting on Cowboys games this season. The only one I've missed was Arizona. Free money.

Today's loss was easy to see coming. I just didn't expect it to be as bad as it was, but this team laying an egg on the road after a big win...we've seen this before.
All true, but what we haven't seen before this season is the Cowboys losing consecutive games (Something the Eagles and 49ers have done).
I believe the Cowboys will bounce back from this loss by beating Miami next week.

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
Don't know why every team doesn't run the ball down our throat. That's the blue print to beat us. I guess that's why the teams we have beaten are losers.

Adiba1977

Reaction score
I heard earlier in the year they were decimated at OLine...is this still the case.

Seems like our pass rush could exploit them if this is still true.

Do they have a good run game? I dont know.
They get ball
Out quick. You can’t pressure them. They are FAST

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
If Quinn plays his predictable man coverage, Hill and Waddle may score 5 TDs.