Twitter: Cowboys open up 6 point underdogs against Bucs

Creeper

Reaction score
Are you suggesting the Cowboys will come out of the gates slowly but peak at the end of the season? If so I hate to tell you this is the exact opposite of our MO. We are a top heavy team. very little depth and injury prone. We are lucky to make it to the finish let alone finish strong. The last time we did that was when we had a young hungry team. Dak and Zeke were rookies and we man handled people on offense. Those seem like distant memories now.

I think the Cowboys defense will start slow and improve as the season progresses. New guys like Parsons and Joseph will get better, just like Diggs did. I also think players like Biadasz will benefit from more experience.

The offense is what it is, but the defense will determine if this team does anything in 2021. My prediction is still 8-9.

blueblood70

Reaction score
not worried f lines that for sports bets games are played on the field and have ben known to go against lines many ties as some wonmky stuff can happen in games..

Aven8

Reaction score
Lol, we don’t even know if our QB can walk right now.

ICP

Reaction score
Lol, im surprised it's only 6 vs the SB Champs

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
I'll easily take 6 points.
No way....Honestly....we will need 35 to just keep it close. Brady is going to want to send a message to the rest of the league....Bucs aren't going anywhere where. But then again....we could shock the world....Bucs all hungover from their Superbowl party....Have they stopped the party yet?...

plymkr

Reaction score
NFL = dude in pink speedo
Cowboys Fans = dude in white T Shirt

the-ultimate-sucker-punch
C'mon man, I don't want to see a guy in a pink speedo. Now I got to try and sleep with this image.

Lol, btw, what exactly is happening in that clip? A bunch of people sitting around watching a barely dressed guy punch the wrong person. Is this some kind of game show? That dude did get punched pretty hard tho.

J-man

Reaction score
This won't be a popular take, but I like the bet. If we're completely healthy week 1, I think the Boys can beat them. I see a down year coming for the very old Bucs.
I'll guess the over will be somewhere around 52? and I'll take the under. I think we go back to a ball control offense and keep Brady off the field as much as possible.
24-21 Cowboys

Hawkeye19

Reaction score
C'mon man, I don't want to see a guy in a pink speedo. Now I got to try and sleep with this image.

Lol, btw, what exactly is happening in that clip? A bunch of people sitting around watching a barely dressed guy punch the wrong person. Is this some kind of game show? That dude did get punched pretty hard tho.

Lol... I have no idea what is happening in this clip— but it is hilarious (except to the dude that got KOd). I saw the GIF and thought “yep” — the NFL loves to deck Cowboys fans with the schedule :laugh:

MyFairLady

Reaction score
For those of you who want to take the Cowboys and the points I would urge you to do a bit of research to see how the team has done against the spread for the last 2 years the check to see how Brady has done against the spread. Pretty sure the results will be scary.

Playmaker3128

Reaction score
This game will tell me a lot about our team. Are we a serious contender or are we still an above average team. Going into Tampa and beating the bucs makes a statement right away to the league we are for real. It’s the type of game a championship contender would at least be competitive in.

I don’t want to come out of the game saying “it’s only week 1” bla bla bla. We’ve been there to many times. Time to be a serious contender again.

also for Dak off the big contract and injury it’s a statement as well