Twitter: Cowboys open up as 3 point favorites against Rams

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Sean McVay VS. Jason Garrett is the mismatch of the century. It has already proven to be twice, and that is when we were playing good.

McVay is still a genius, Garrett is still an idiot.

I just looked to put a bet on the Rams on DraftKings and it isn’t up yet, unfortunately
Over Jason vs Bellicheat?

Gaede

Reaction score
This reminds me of that game vs. Ravens in the last stadium. It was a complete and utter embarrassment at the end of the year.

John813

Reaction score
That playoff ranking is amazing.

Four 10+ win teams, 1 with 9 wins, and then the Cowboys with 6 wins.

glimmerman

Reaction score
How do we manage a 3 point advantage. Can they just start the game 3-0. Take some pressure off of Maher.

blueblood70

Reaction score
SMH at the hohum attitudes of fans ripping and using every post to put down your own team.. the negativity is hard to sift through especially during the holiday season.. I get the frustration but it get old.. Bad attitudes and negativity 24/7 is bad for the soul..

if you take the time as a fan to call yourselves that which I would say thats debatable , how about some of the if you dont have nothing nice to say, dont say anything..

this area has become 80% Negative , how can you be fan if every post is used to destroy your team..

I'm as irritated, disappointed, disgusted, and disheartened as any of you but jeez give it a phucking rest!!!

StevenOtero

Reaction score
SMH at the hohum attitudes of fans ripping and using every post to put down your own team.. the negativity is hard to sift through especially during the holiday season.. I get the frustration but it get old.. Bad attitudes and negativity 24/7 is bad for the soul..

if you take the time as a fan to call yourselves that which I would say thats debatable , how about some of the if you dont have nothing nice to say, dont say anything..

this area has become 80% Negative , how can you be fan if every post is used to destroy your team..

I'm as irritated, disappointed, disgusted, and disheartened as any of you but jeez give it a phucking rest!!!
ok boomer

Staubacher

Reaction score

It's a message board. The team stinks right now.
You don't know what everyone here is like when they're not posting.
If you don't like the negativity when the team stinks you should probably avoid message boards instead of beating your chest telling everyone to stop.

HeavyBarrel

Reaction score
After last night I imagine the money will pour toward the Rams and the line will move???

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
They should have waited until after the SNF game to establish that, watch the money on the Rams affect this now.

blueblood70

Reaction score
They should have waited until after the SNF game to establish that, watch the money on the Rams affect this now.
the rams have been up and down all year and even in this win; Goff 2 Ints and Gurley 3.4 YPC, they are beatable and if we dont implode ie give the game away with tos and penalties, we will win..

the best teams do not always win, the team that plays the best on Gameday win.. its the old saying on any given Sunday, its been here all year. the issue with us is we have the better team a lot , but find new ways to lose games each week.. we are due for few breaks, a clean game buy us and the refs etc..

thats been the issue all year, we have a highly ranked Offense and defense, we have players in the top 5/10 in a lot of category's and we have lost many games by less then 4points..

we have been our own worst Enemy.. when they see a team at home regardless of our poor record, we are in first place and they take this into account when doing the lines..

fans dont want to see this as we see 6-7 but a lot goes into a line...

I can care less about Vegas, betting and lines.. as fan I simply want a win and will support them until they lose the game, then we can debate how bad it was..